◦•●◉✿ αʂ ԋҽ ƚσσƙ ɱҽ ƚσ ƚԋҽ ɾιʋҽɾ ✿◉●•◦

TW: there is mention of cancer (specifically uveal melanoma, aka eye cancer). So BE WARNED!!!

-------------------------------------- 

"There are many things that could've caused their eyes to look like this, however the most likely reason is congenital cataracts. It should be relatively harmless other than a hyper-sensitivity to light, but otherwise your child should be fine." the doctor looked up from his clip-board, a frown present on his face, "I'd also like to bring up the possibility of them developing uveal melanoma. It's a low but present chance and I feel it's best to say this blatantly as possible. If you notice any color change in your child's eyes please bring them to a doctor immediately. It's a sign of developing tumors in the eyes. These tumors can be cancerous, and deadly if ignored. If treated in the early stages they'll have a better chance of survival."

—---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You lie in the hospital bed, leaning your head back. Thinking about what you could do. If only you'd just complained a little. How would things have turned out? You hear the door handle click and turn toward the sound smiling at whoever came in.

"How are you feeling?" you recognise the voice as Fugo's. Even though the two of you had just met, you became incredibly attached to him. You liked how his shoes clicked when he walked. It made you wonder what shoes he wore, what clothes, what did his hair look like, what did his eyes look like? You smile wider, imagining him and answered his question.

"Better. I don't feel like my head is going to blow up anymore." you answered. It's not the whole truth, but enough to satiate his worry. "Have you heard anything from Gio?" your voice is hopeful, you really wanted to see him o̷n̷e̷ ̷l̷a̷s̷t̷ ̷t̷i̷m̷e̷ right now. He was always the best at making you feel better.

Alas Fugo shook his head, "No nothing." he paused, unsure of what to say next, before turning on the TV only to see a broadcast about a plane crash. "The plane took off seemingly without passengers and crashed into the ocean earlier today." Fugo changed the channel, he suspected that he knew who was on that plane and didn't want to hear more about it. He flipped through the channels, eventually finding a musical, and letting it play to give you some form of entertainment.

"Tell me if you want me to turn it up."

Fugo turned to you, smiling even though you couldn't see it. "I wouldn't worry about Giogio. He's smart enough to get out of almost any situation." Fugo added as an afterthought. He knew you'd worry it's only natural. He walked over to the side of your hospital bed and sat in a chair, picking up a book from the table next to it and began to read.

After a while you fell asleep, but Fugo stayed there in his seat reading. He'd been given permission to stay with you by your family to keep you company and help with anything that you'd need. He wanted so much to repay Giorno by keeping you safe that when you scolded him for not sleeping properly he'd only then realize how tired he actually was.

The two of you became fast friends as Fugo would stay by your side for several hours a day, reading to you, watching and listening to movies, and talking about almost anything. Only when he got a letter two days later did he finally tell you what you wanted to hear.

"Giorno's back."

------------------------------------

Guess whos back, back again, Gio's back, tell a friend-

I'd also like to point out how pretty GioGio is like H O W-