Chapter 4: All-Powerful

Opening Notes: This one shot is heavily inspired by the YouTuber, "Zach Star Himself", with the video he made being on God and the Devil talking together. Go watch it, it's really funny (Just be careful of the language in the video). For this EmmetxLucy one shot, I'd like to imagine that since Finn is technically God for the Lego Movie Universe, we can sort of see how he would fair off with one of his friends or something, who would be the Devil in this Universe. Enjoy!
____________________________________

Finn Ferrell, a young but well growing teenager, who also happened to be the creator of the Universe of the Special, Emmet Brickowski, his Wife Lucy, and their whole existence, sat in his home's living room, taking a bite out of a nacho chip slowly, exhausted from the amazing night before.

There, across from him, was his long time childhood friend, Owen, who was taking a bite from a flaming hot nacho, looking through the bowl for any more of said flaming nachos to eat.

Immediately after the finished the bowl, Finn couldn't help but ponder an important question.

"Hey, Owen. Do you believe these guys are alive?" He asked, pointing to the Lego sets, specifically to Emmet and Lucy, unsurprisingly.

Owen just shrugged casually, looking for more chips. "Nah, aren't they just plastic characters?"

"But I mean, like, what if they are alive? Right, I mean like, what if they even can see us?" Finn argued skillfully. "I-I think the only answer is they think there's some, All-Powerful, all-knowing, Entity. Somewhere out there."

The idea wasn't, impossible... but it did seem highly unlikely for small plastic figures to secretly be alive, even if Finn was very creative.

"Well, maybe some questions just aren't meant to be answered." Owen said back simply.

... ... ... After a few more seconds of silence, another thought popped into Finn's mind.

"Oh, my, G-O-S-H. What if it's me?" He asked.

"What if what's you?" Owen questioned back, to which Finn quickly rhetorically asked,

"What if I'm the higher power?"

... The question just completely left Owen in shock and awe, even sort of worried for his friend.

"Are you crazy?" He asked.

"Yeah." Finn simply replied back. "We were up all night eating sugar and candy."

"Oh that's right. But, you just asked yourself, what if you're some 'Higher power'. The Lego's being alive and you being a God person don't really come together."

"No, we're not on those anymore." Finn jested.

"We, totally are." Owen argued.

"I mean, think about it, I've done some pretty cool stuff."

"Like what?"

At first, nothing came to Finn, but like a snowstorm in the Arctic, it hit him.

"I created all parts of the entire set downstairs."

"Took you like a week." Owen put in.

"I still did it." Finn argued.

"I mean, it could've been faster."

The young Man Upstairs could just sit, keeping up his thoughts of how cool he could've been.

"Well, speed's not really a factor when talkin' about higher power stuff."

"Finn, you know speed is absolutely a factor, right?"

"Ok, so. If I like, built a portal to travel to Emmet and Lucy's world, and then even, solved the Riemann hypothesis, but it took me a week, you still wouldn't call that powerful?"