Chapter 6: Spicy Surprise

(WARNING: Scenes of PG love and PG kissing in this one shot. You do not have to read if you are not comfortable with this.)

It was a quiet evening all across the Syspocalypstar Galaxy.

Families sleeping. Groups of friends quietly chatting. The starry night sky illuminating the oasis of the many planets below.

Ever since the end of Armageddon and the unification of the two galaxies, the Universe itself had become such a truly spectacular vastness of beauty.

However, beneath all the comradary and friendship of these new times, there were still two young people, two people very much in love, who have been spending so much time together, showing their affection and love to one another.

That being the Special: Emmet Brickowski, and his stunning Girlfriend: Lucy Wyldstyle.

The two had somehow been growing closer and closer every day since they first chose to be together, which didn't seem possible as the two knew basically everything about each other.

Of course, Emmet and Lucy, along with everyone else, were proven wrong as the two lover's continued falling harder for each other every single second. He was so innocent and kind, while she was so tough and rebellious.

But, they always made it work, and their romantic bond only keeps growing stronger.

Speaking of which, Emmet and Lucy were at their nice little home raised on the hill overlooking the city of the capital planet of Syspocalypstar, watching a romantic movie, and, every now and then, would give each other little, hungry kisses to each other's lips.

People all over their newly united home had been asking for Emmet's help building something, or Lucy protecting a city from any threats and enemies.

The two were too busy helping everyone, that it took weeks to finally finish and come back together, his and her lips starving for each other after so long.

A few pecks here and there when they were alone, but that barely satisfied the hunger their love desired.

Emmet and Lucy were an incredible couple. They're just too perfect together.

Their love can break curses.

They could never be driven apart.

She would always protect him.

He would always comfort her.

They would always love each other no matter what.

Back to the couple, they were on a double-decker couch Emmet had built earlier, kissing each other with fresh, stark passion, still listening to the movie, but mainly focused on one another.

Emmet, being the shy, sweet guy he is, felt too worried of going farther beyond little kisses on the cheek, but he loved Lucy so much, and kissing her felt incredible.

A feeling very mutual on her end too.

But...

There was something neither had decided to approach discussing before.

Emmet, as he never fathomed it before. While Lucy, she didn't want to overwhelm her boyfriend. Maybe because she knew he was so innocent, so kind, Lucy felt almost nervous broaching such a category choice.

Thankfully, the movie and other background noises long gone, Lucy had taken the chance to plant a big, swift kiss on Emmet's lips, before doing the same to the soft spot on his neck.

His body tensed up as his girlfriend began kissing his neck, not having the courage to do or say pretty much anything. Emmet just allowed her to continue, both feeling really nice and good together like this.