Chapter 5: Love

On top of the nice hill, standing the beautiful home of the Special and the Greatest Master-builder of all time, Emmet Brickowski, and his beloved Fiancee, Lucy Wyldstyle, had been spending the entire day together, at least since the just since woke up. They were kissing each other all over, showing nothing but their true love for one another.

Ever since Emmet had proposed that wonderful evening to his beautiful rainbow of a rebellious and tough Girlfriend, now obviously turned Fiancee, the two had been spending even more time together, if that was really possible, as the two only grew closer every day for all these years.

Most of it, they'd barely leave the house, only going out to get ready for the next coming months, and eventually their wedding. When the two were in the house, which was about 80% of the time now, Lucy would mainly be making love to Emmet, which he was so nervous about doing, but she'd always be gentle to keep him calm.

As of now, Lucy had been pushing Emmet up on the side of the couch, crawling on top of him to deepen the current kiss their lips were locked in. Although Emmet melted every time his mouth met his Fiancee's, he was so scared, just because he'd never been with a girl before, and now he would soon be marrying the most perfect one of all.

He never made love to someone before, but with Lucy being the one to always initiate it, combined with how gentle she always was to love and protect him, he'd gotten used to it, allowing his true love to help show him how much he means to her.

Taking off Emmet's vest and shirt, Lucy removed her own hoodie, revealing her pretty black top. The nice air from the A.C. unit cooling them both off a little more. She then started kissing down Emmet's shoulder, both slightly moaning, but Lucy sort of louder and sounding more satisfied.

"Emmet... Oh, Emmet. Yes. Yes!" Lucy kept on calling his name. She wanted nothing more than to have him to her. To show him she loves him so much. "Oh, Man Upstairs, Emmet." She sighed. "Oh yeah, yeah! Emmet!"

"L-Lucy?" Emmet asked, nervous of what was happening. "Ar-are you o-ok?"

Quickly crawling off of her lover, Lucy picked Emmet up in her arms, grabbing around his waist, never once breaking the kiss and extending her tongue into his mouth, causing them both to blush, completely flustered and in love. The two then fell on the mattress of their bed together, Emmet's eyes fluttering.

Lucy then took off her own pants, and a moment later, Emmets'. She then removed her ponytail band, allowing cyan and pink locks to flow just above her shoulders, then extended her hand to reach down to Emmet, grabbing his own, gently lifting it up to reach and touch her hair, to which she moaned in pleasure to his soft hand.

Emmet started becoming more an more shy by the second, so much in fact, he made such an innocent face that looked like a kindergarten student wet themselves, which would have been funny, if he was five.

"Lucy, a-are you sure you wanna-"

"Take me Emmet." She moaned. "Kiss me, Ems. I love you so much." She confessed.

Emmet was beyond overjoyed to hear those words, even after years of hearing them, and from the most perfect woman in the universe nonetheless.

However, he was nervous they'd probably be taking things a bit far, even though he'd think the same every time the two messed around.

"Luce, I-I don't know if we should be doing this n-now. What if someone-"

"No one can see us, Babe. We'll be fine." She said seductively, looking at Emmet's chest, kissing it before starting to travel up to his neck, her tongue against his soft, tender skin.

"Ahmm, Mmmm! Emmet..." Lucy moaned, smiling throughout her little kisses, picking her fiancee up in her strong arms and gently pressing him against the nearby wall. The two moaned in pleasure to the little pecks on the lips, along with Lucy holding Emmet so gentle and loving, showering him in kisses and love.