What did Eclipse say to Sun?

(disclaimer* this story contains mental emotional abuse. Physical abuse. Possible self harm. Self hate. Might contain other things later. If you are experiencing any of these things... Please know that you are not alone through this. Seek help.)

Moons Pov*

I was in complete and utter shock. Eclipse!? I mean sure sun did mess up the pronunciation of one of the spell's words but it still worked! Sun said that Eclipse was no longer in his head. He wasn't lying right? No... he wasn't. Sun doesn't lie.

"What do you mean 'Eclipse' he's dead"

Sun looked up at me and all I could see in his innocent blue eyes was fear and sadness as he said "I thought he was too..." (Author's note* to make things easier to tell what emotion Sun is going through in the moment or something we are going with he has blue pupils like Moon has red ones.. it just makes things easier okay)

"Eclipse is the one who hurt you?" I asked suddenly extremely angry but as I saw him change his focus to sadly studying the floor the anger was quickly replaced with worry

I waited a moment before realizing that he wasn't going to respond and decided that I was going to get to the bottom of this

"Sun... Did he say something to you?" As soon as the last words of the sentence slipped from my mouth I was surprised to see a look of pure terror flash across my brother's face

And that's when I knew it was true... That's when I realized that Eclipse did say something to Sun and whatever he said to my brother wasn't good...

"Brother what did Eclipse say to you..?" I asked really hoping he would answer this time... And luckily for me he did

"N-nothing... He didn't.... He didn't say anything to me brother... He just hit me with your pole..." I was completely shocked and confused and angry that he hurt some yet I felt relieved in some sort of way that I knew at least part of what happened to Sun... Which mental we were making progress

"Come on Sun I know that's not true. Tell me the truth, what did he say to you?" I asked sternly

"He said that... That I'm a mistake... That you hate me... Because I'm a horrible brother... I'm a spoiled brat... I'm an idiot... You will never actually love me... But that's okay... I don't deserve your love..."

Suddenly I was overwhelmed with different emotions... Anger, sadness, worry, though mostly anger... At Eclipse...

"Sun... None of that is true..."

"Yes it is Moon... It always has been. I just never wanted to accept it because I'm just a stupid no good weakling..."

I was so angry... How could someone say such things to my brother... I mean sure we are basically twins though he has the original body so some might say he's older but we always act like I'm older and I see him as a younger brother... And I'll be damned if I'm going to let Eclipse hurt my brother anymore than he already has...

"Sun! You are not a weakling. You are not a spoiled brat. You are not a horrible brother. You are not an idiot. And you are certainly not a mistake!"

"Then why do you hate me?"

"Oh Sun... Brother I don't hate you... You know I love you and care about you I just don't know how to show it that well..."

"You seem to know how to show it when we are in trouble or when your apologizing for hurting me."

I was shocked to say the least... After all Sun isn't the horrible brother... I am...