Moon gets in on the plan

Disclaimer this story contains mental emotional abuse, physical abuse, self hate, self harm, arson, swearing, ect. If you are going through any of these things seek help you are not alone through this

Monty's Pov

"Okay what the hell is going on!?"

I look at Lunar for a moment and he nods at me hesitantly

I look to Moon, "So um me and Lunar have this elaborate plan that has actually been working-" "WHAT" "-and what I told Lunar when I told him the plan is: we let him get to Sun and while he is talking to Sun I install a tracker to his head and when he leaves suns mindscape and goes back to wherever he hides out now we will be able to find him because of the tracker and then we can use nano machines to change our looks temporarily in order to spy on him and that way we will know exactly what his next move is, and then we will make sure it backfires and we take him down!"

Moon stares wide eyed at us for a couple minutes before he shakes his head as though he just snapped out of a trance, "And that worked!?"

"Yes" Lunar replys to him

Moon's expression quickly changes from surprise to anger as it dawns on him, "SO YOU'VE BEEN RUINING MY BROTHERS MENTAL HEALTH SO YOU COULD TRY TO DEFEAT ECLIPSE!? DOES SUN MEAN NOTHING TO YOU!?" He yells so lowdly that Lunar flinches visibly

"Uh well you see Moon-" I start before he interrupts me, "NO! YOU CAN NOT JUST DO THAT TO MY BROTHER!!" "-Eclipse was ruining his mental health already in fact we stopped it from getting worse by inserting the tracker before he got to say a single insult!" Moon pauses for a moment before continuing, "AND THAT'S SUPPOSED TO MAKE ME FEEL BETTER!?" Lunar looks down at his feet, "n-no I guess not..."

Moon sighs, "Fuck, I'm sorry just... Hurry it up then because Sun might be getting worse... I don't know- wait where is Sun? SHIT" He yells realizing he left Sun alone with his thoughts and no one to comfort him

He looks at us, "Hurry up and finish the plan. I gotta go, call if you need help" he turns to leave

"Well actually..." I start, "What?" He turns around to face me as I reply, "We are going to need a decoy of me... Eclipse wants us to find- well... Me and we need you to make a decoy or a distraction..." Moon sighs, "Fine. But I gotta go. Call me in 2 hours."

And with that he leaves. I turn to Lunar, " We are going to have to put our disguises back on now Lunar." He nods with an "okay" and we both transform back into the disguises

Then we go back to Eclipse's house

Eclipse's Pov

"Sun?"

Sun looks over at me and gasps before turning and running in the opposite direction

I run up to him catching up easily and grab his hand teleporting us to his room, "Wanna tell me why the fuck you set a building on fire?"

He looks at the ground, "n-no" he mutters out, I look at him suspiciously and turn his arm to make sure he didn't do anything, then I do the same with his other arm

"Okay, not like I care or anything." I let go of him and teleport back to my house in my room still somewhat curious about why he did it

Moon's Pov

I run into Sun's room and hug him turning his head to make sure he wasn't hurt, "Sun are you okay!? Computer told me Eclipse was in here!" I ask

He looks up at me innocently, "I burned down a building"

"you, WHAT"

Lunar's Pov

Once we get back to the house I go into a random room and start to clean not knowing what to do

I find some notes,

Why the fuck do I care about Sun? Why did I repair him? Why did I get mad when I found out he was self harming? I'm not supposed to care... Why was I so worried!? God damnit! Why does this have to be so hard!? I guess it's nice having two more people here with me... It's less lonely... Well I had Lunar... But I ruined that, I always ruin it... Why did I hurt him he was my only brother... Now I'm alone... But why the fuck do I care!? Why did I feel so bad when I hit him for not having his glow turned on!? Why am I like this!?

That's all there is... Did Eclipse... Care about me..? Are these his.. wait... Am I in his room!?

Monty's Pov

I'm walking around the house bored out of my mind when I see a blueprint lying on what seems to be a workbench...

I open it up and gasp

(Author's note: Hello! Sorry it's so short and sorry I haven't updated in a while.. I probably would have 3 chapters uploaded already if I'd done it sooner 😅 um I was a little preoccupied with my thoughts and forgot this existed and I had no motivation but um yeah it's finished now! I don't know when the next chapter will be, I'll try to get it posted soon but school is starting for me in 3 days and I have to go to it's open house tomorrow so I don't know when I can even start it- but I'll try my best! Sorry for the delay and I hope you've been enjoying this story so far! ☺️)