Phase 2

Disclaimer: this story contains mental emotional abuse physical abuse self harm self hate ect. If you are going through any of these things, seek help, you are not alone through this I promise!

Monty's Pov

"Okay Lunar come here, the nano machines are ready..."

"These are amazing disguises huh Lunar?"

"Lunar... It's alright! It's a part of the disguise"

I say as he starts freaking out, I personally think the fact that our disguises make us females makes the disguise even better but whatever floats his boat.

(Author's note: I would rather just show you what they look like rather than explain it so... The 1st picture in this story will be of what they look like right now)

Lunar looks at me and screams, "MONTY I'M A GIRL!!!"

"And there is nothing wrong with being a girl Lunar" I say, "I mean it's like wearing a skirt or dress just because, except now we look like girls" I smile at him "Well at least you look cute Lunar" /p

Lunar finally calms down and we decide to go to the location Eclipse is at...

(The picture above is what they look like in Monty's secret place)

We finally get to Eclipse's place and knock on the door, he answers slowly peering at us "And who are you?" (Monty and Lunar have female sounding voices as well) I quickly respond calmly with "We were just recently made... We were sent to find an animatronic who goes by the name Eclipse, and we were sent this address... We are supposed to be the accomplices of the Eclipse animatronic and work with him as well as tidy up the place so he doesn't get distracted and can focus on his work although we are designed to help out with his work..."

Eclipse looks us up and down as if contemplating whether or not to trust us and ultimately decides to let us in

We walk in and he closes the door behind us saying "this doesn't mean I trust you." He points to Lunar, "what's your name?" A look of fear flashes across Lunar's face but disappears quickly

"Alice... But you could call me Ally" Lunar swiftly replies. Eclipse looks at him for a moment before saying, "scrub the floor please." Then he leaves the room and returns with a sponge handing it to Lunar and walking towards me

He stares at me for a second and gestures me to follow him

Eclipse's Pov

I lead this mysterious animatronic to a room down the hall and close the door behind her, "And what's your name?" I ask her, she looks as though she is contemplating something and I start to think she hadn't received a name... I mean I hadn't, I had to name myself. Before I could ask she responds, "Samantha. My name's Samantha, but you could call me Sammy if you would like"

I look at her then grab her hand and pull her to the center of the room, "Well the gray is hurting my eyes so I am going to change it up... Your a cat? Okay... How about purple and blue?" I ask her, she nods her head and I grab my paints and gels to soon get to work