Aca Initiation night

Beca stood frozen until Chloe came out of the auditorium.

"Beca? Are you okay?" She asked as she turned Beca to face her. "What happened?"

"I screwed up, Chloe. He walked away." Beca replied, staring down the path that Jesse disappeared down. "I should have chose him over the Bellas. Now he's gone..."

"It will be fine, Beca. You two love each other. You will end up together." Chloe says trying to comfort Beca. "We have to go initiate the new Bella. Are you coming?" The ginger asks trying to change the subject.

"Yeah let's go..." Beca says as she starts to walk away with Chloe. As they walk Beca looks over her shoulder, hoping to see Jesse.

When they get to the initiation Beca zones out. She can't stop thinking about what would have happened if she would have chose Jesse over the Bellas. What was I thinking? Beca asks herself. Where we would we be if I would have just stayed with him? Maybe I can try to talk to him tonight. She gets pulled from her thoughts when Chloe says her name.

"Beca it's time to get ready for aca-initiation night." Chloe says walking towards the door. Beca slowly follows Chloe to get ready for aca-initiation night.

~later that night~

Beca followed Chloe into the Treble's backyard for aca-initiation night. The first person she saw when she walked to the party was Jesse. She debated on whether or not to go talk to him before she finally caved and walked to where he was standing.

"Jesse, I wanted to apologize... I should have chose you over the Bellas. I can't stop thinking about where we would be if I would have chose you. Is there anyway you could forgive me?"

Jesse stared at her with a blank expression. "Jesse, please say something."

"You think its that easy?" He asked. "You think you can just play with my heart and I'll forgive you because you asked me to?"

"No, I know its gonna take time. Its just, I miss you, Jesse. The movies, the juice pouches, all of it. Choosing the Bellas-"

"You think that's why I'm mad? Because you chose to hang out with the Bellas?" Beca looked at him with a shocked expression. "Its not?"

"No. What kind of heartless dick do you think I am? I'm not mad that you went to party with your friends after winning."

"Then what is it?" Beca's question seemed to let the anger flow into him. "You don't even know why I'm mad yet you're asking to be forgiven?!"

"Jesse, I'm trying here. This stuff isn't easy for me. Please don't yell."

"Don't y-" He cut himself off and took a deep breath. "How can I not yell after what you did to me?!" He continued to shout.

"What did I do? Please tell me."

"Just friends. You told Aubrey we were just friends! Do you know how much it hurt?! I fought and fought to break down those damn walls down and just when I thought we had something you say we're just friends!"

"I'm sorry I was trying to save my ass from Aubrey. I thought you knew we were more."

"How was I supposed to know that when you say we're just friends?! Damn it, Beca! Why do you have to be so difficult?!"

"If I'm so difficult then why did you fight for me?!" Beca started to raise her voice. "Why did I... Isn't it obvious?! I'm in love with you!" Beca was rendered speechless. In love? With her?

"You made your choice, Beca. Obviously, I'm not important enough to you to be fought for."

"Jesse-"

"No. I don't want to hear it, Beca. Whatever this is, its done. I don't care anymore. Enjoy your life." And with that, he walked away. No goodbye not even a glance back. He just left.

Beca stood frozen, glued to the ground. Love. He loved he and she loved him. But its over. He wants nothing to do with her.

She ruined everything.

She felt herself slowly begin to close up. All of her feelings were being pushed aside and she fought it but was no match. Those same walls Jesse fought so hard to break were slowly rebuilding themselves.

When Beca finally unfroze she left aca-initiation night. She got in her car and started driving. She had no idea where she was going but she kept driving. Tears were streaming down her face as she drove.

People started to call and text her wondering where she went. She looked down at her phone and when she looked up her car was flipping into a ditch.

Then everything went black.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N Hey weirdos! I hope you liked this chapter. I'm sorry it took so long I had exams and a horse show so I haven't had time to write.

You all probably hate me because of that ending but I have a really good idea for the next chapter that I am starting tonight.

If there is anything you want in the story feel free to comment or pm me I am willing to add ideas if it goes with what I have in mind. You guys can also request couples you want to see in the story and I will try to fit them in somehow.

Thank you for all the reads I really appreciate it! Also thank you to amazinglittleweirdo for helping me out with writing the fight.

I'm going to go start writing the next chapter now. I love you awesome nerds.