Pushing Him Away

The Bellas and Jesse have been texting and calling Beca since she left. No one knows where she is and they are all starting to worry.

Jesse gets a call from a number that he doesn't recognize and starts to worry a little. He walks inside before answering.

"Hello?" He answers. "Hi, is this Jesse Swanson?" The women on the other end asks.

"Yes this is Jesse." He responds a little nervously. "Beca Mitchell has been in a car accident. She is in the emergency room and we don't know when she will wake up. If you would like to come visit her you may." The woman says before hanging up.

A million things run through Jesse's head as he processes what he just heard. He ran his hands through his hair before walking out to his car. As he drove to the hospital he thought about the fight he had with Beca. If he wouldn't have fought with her she wouldn't have drove off.

"This is all my fault." He said to himself as he approached the hospital.

When he fianlly got to the hospital he parked the car and quickly went inside. He made his way to the front desk and waited nervously as the nurse talked on the phone.

"How can I help you?" She asked Jesse when she got off the phone.

"Where is Beca Mitchell? I need to see her." He replied, nervously tapping his fingers on the desk.

"Room 249 on the second floor." She responded.

"Thank you." Jesse said before making his way to Beca's room.

When he walks back to her room he sees that she is surrounded by doctors and he tries to get to her. Two of the doctors pull him away and make him sit in the waiting room. He pulls his phone out and texts Chloe.

After what seems like forever the Bellas and the other Trebles pile into the waiting room and asking Jesse questions.

"Guys give him some space." Chloe says as she sits down beside him.

Everyone sat quietly waiting to hear something from the doctors. They waited for what seemed like hours but was really only 45 minutes before a doctor came out.

"Who is here for Beca Mitchell?" He asked when he walked in.

Jesse quickly stood up and walked a little closer to the doctor. "Is she going to be okay?" He asked nervously.

"She will be alright." The doctor replies.

"Can I see her?" Jesse asked. The doctor nodded and led him to Beca's room.

Jesse quickly made his way to Beca's bedside and gently grabbed her hand. Tears silently fell down his cheeks as he looked at the state she was in. She was covered in cuts and bruises. He felt terrible for yelling at her earlier. This is all my fault. He thought to himself.

~one week later~

Beca still hasn't woke up from her coma and Jesse hasn't left her side. Everyone has tried to pull him away to get some rest but he wouldn't do it. He couldn't leave Beca.

Jesse sat in a cahir beside Beca's bed and held her hand, starting to fall asleep. He felt her start to move and he opened his eyes. He watched Beca waiting for her eyes to open.

About 10 minutes latee her eyes fluttered open and Jesse smiled and gently squeezed her hand.

"Hey, Bec. How are you feeling?" He asked her quietly.

"Okay. Why am I in the hospital and why are you here?" She asked a little confused. "You were in a car accident a week ago after we got in a fight."

"Why are you here?" She asked again. "Because I love you, Beca."

Beca stayed quiet for a minute. "You're not my boyfriend. You don't need to be here." She said pulling her hand away from his.

Jesse felt like he had just been ripped to pieces. Beca's walls had been buitl back up... After everything he did to break them down, they went back up.

"Oh... Okay... Well I'll just uh... I guess I'll go then." He said as he got up and left the room. He walked past all of their friends and ignored all of them asking why he finally left Beca's side.

He couldn't talk about it. He lost Beca. Her walls were up and it was going to be twice as hard to break them down.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N Hey weirdos! So I felt like updating early because I didn't want to torture you too much with that clifhanger. I probably just tortured you with this chapter to, though...

So what do you guys think will happen? Will Jesse break down Beca's walls or not?

I'm sorry this chapter was so sucky I just started writing and whatever came to me just ended up in the story so this is what you get.

I'm probably gonna go write the next chapter now. I love you awesome nerds.