Yeonjun

"You've reached your destination."
The lady from the navigation system said as Taehyung parked his car in front of a huge building.
He was at TechX to meet his new friend, Mr.John.

He didn't imagine the other would text him the next day to set a meeting. The man is clear of what he wants.

He got into the lift with the receptionist accompanying him. It came to a stop on the top floor, where the president office was located.
"Good Morning, Taehyung!"

Mr.John greeted him in a chirpy voice. He greeted back and moved to sit on the chair in front.
"Sorry I've a meeting today but my assistant would be pleased to give you a tour of the company."

His assistant, a young boy in his twenties, younger than Taehyung, his skin tone fair, doe eyes and hairs short. He was just like his boss, chirpy. The kind Taehyung hates the most.

"So this is our IT department."
"It looks modern, tell me where is Mr.Rick, I wanted to meet my friend, it's been so many days since." He said smiling as sweetly as he can.

The question took the PA aback, "Actually sir, we don't know."
"What does that mean?"
"The police asked us too but he's missing, don't tell anyone but it's already more than a week."

"What??" He had to act surprised.
"Yes."
"Does Mr.John knows about it?"
"Yes only when the police talked with him. Before four days. He's a president of the company, he doesn't get involved into the life of every employee."

That makes sense. But than why didn't he tell him anything at the party yesterday night. Did it really slipped his mind?
"I feel so bad, I wish we could do something."
"Me too. At first we didn't believe that he's missing but it's been so many days now."

Hold on, what? Taehyung had to ask, "What do you mean by you didn't believe at first?"
"Oh, we all know Mr.Rick loved to explore and go for what you say in werewolves, ah run. He use to go for a run every weekend, sometimes he even extended and took Monday off."

Wait, what? He use to practice letting his wolf run. Why didn't her wife mentioned it before.
"Thankyou for showing me around." Taehyung left the premises to his own thoughts, what is even going on? He loves to explore places? To go for a run? None of this was really said by his wife.

__________________________________

It was around 4 in the evening, a breeze overtook the grounds making the leaves fall off, a pleasant weather. Taehyung was enjoying green tea with his best friend on the porch of the pack house.

Wolves were getting trained in the field, and Taehyung was especially looking at the trainer who was only in his sweats. The muscles and tattoos decorating him, flexing every time he showed a move.

"Close your mouth, a fly might get in." His best friend broke his thoughts.
He just glared at him.
"Why don't you join them?"

"I only train the angels in the morning."
"I meant to get trained."
"I don't need training." Jimin said moving his nonexistent hairs.

Their conversation got cut short when the muscular man made an eye contact with him, heading to his direction.
"Fuck! I need to run."
But before can do that after standing up he got warned, "Don't even think about it."

The male stood right behind him, towering over him.
Lord, why me? He turned around to face the tattooed man standing with his arms folded, eyebrows raised and an amused smile on his face.