Miss him

Paris was as beautiful as Taehyung heard people say. Just overlooking the city from the jet at nighttime is a view worth millions. He was cuddled up in his seat about to land. His nose red, dark circles under the eyes, a clear indication of deprive of sleep and his emotional breakout. His wolf has been crying inside because of what happened, because of his actions.

But enough is enough, what's done is already done. He can't change anything. He can't change the fact that he made a mistake. And he's not going to act as a damsel in distress just because his mate ordered him to move out. Taehyung is a strong person, and he's not just going to sit around and do nothing. If he's in Paris, he ought to explore the city of love and fashion.

But that motivation didn't stay for long when he saw the man holding a board with his name as he exited the gates.

Taehyung's POV

"Hell no!" I cursed under my breath. This cannot happen, why is he punishing me so much?

Well, you brought it on yourself Tae. I know but this is too much.

"Good Evening, Mr.Kim. I'm Jackson Wang, your company for the stay here."

"Company?" The guy looked like he was in his 20s. Definitely a model, I've heard there are glamorous brands and loads of handsome models in Paris.

"Yes, I'll be your driver if you want to go some place, I'll be your roommate even for the next 30 days."

Gosh, he is going to be following me everywhere like a puppy, isn't he? I bet Jungkook is laughing right now thinking about my reaction.

But that's what I'm going to do, I won't give any reaction, I don't want Kook to have that satisfaction.
"Okay let's move, Jackson."

Courtesy of the handsome driver, he played some French songs in his car which made me fell asleep like a baby. I don't know if it was intentional but the songs felt calm and smooth to my ears.

When I opened up my eyes to check the surroundings, the car was at halt, from what it looked like in front of a building.
"You woke up, I was contemplating if I should wake you up, you looked so peaceful while sleeping."

I can feel my ears turn red from embarrassment, come on Taehyung, you can't just sleep in presence of a stranger especially a human, how can you be so dumb.

In next few minutes a lot of things got clear. First, Jungkook's summer house is not actually a big mansion sort of thing, it's a old style French flat in a French designed building. Huh, I wonder if there'll be a Gabriel waiting downstairs. I'll it check it tomorrow.

Second of all, Jackson is a human who is going to around me 24/7, now that I'm stuck here I'll just behave with him as well, I've no other option expect if I runaway from here, not following Alpha's orders. Well I think it'll end up badly, considering he doesn't take disrespect easily. Also I don't know where to go.

Phew I just want to sleep.
"Where is my room?" I asked my new roommate who was busy checking all the supplies needed for us to live here.
"First door to the left."

I bid my goodnight and went to my room. The room was huge and the wallpaper new in old style. Same with the furniture, it was minimal and vintage. Looks like it's Alpha's room, Jungkook gave me his room. Wait if it's his room, I ran across the room to the closet and there it was, his collection of clothes.

I feel like I've won a jackpot. All the clothes smelled like him, fuck it's going to be of so much help during heat. I don't need any of them right now, I have his black hoodie which I usually bring with me whenever I go out, it'll do for the night.

I woke up around 10 in the morning, I can hear faint tune of a song and decided to check it out. Jackson was playing this song on his phone sitting in the balcony adjoining the living room. He was sitting on a chair without a shirt on.

He turned around to see me, not clearly expecting me.
"Bonjour, sorry if I woke you up with the music."

He doesn't know but these are the same songs which made me fell asleep in the car last night.
"No, I woke up by myself."
"Want a glass?" He offered me what it seemed like wine.

"It's 10 in the morning."
"Oh there's no fix time to drink a good wine, we can enjoy it anytime."
I took my place in the chair next to him, the balcony was large enough to accommodate two more. The view of the city clear, I didn't realise it last night but it's looks beautiful.

"I hope you don't mind me not wearing a shirt."
I turned to look at him, he had abs, just like kook. Why would you think of him in this moment, stupid Tae.
"Not at all, I gather you call it what? A sun bath?"
"One way to put it, it's more comfortable. I like to follow the art of doing nothing."

"Dolce far Niente."
"You speak Italian."
"Nah I only knew this quote." And it's true I haven't been to Italy either just watched this phrase on social media. "What else you do besides doing nothing?"

I may be direct but he didn't seem to mind it, he even have a small grin on his face while talking with me.
"I'm a fashion designer, I work for Celine."
"That's great. I love wearing its outfits."
"I'll take you later on, let's go for breakfast for now."

I'm glad that I didn't go with wearing a hoodie to the café because people here dress up like they are going to walk a runaway after having their morning coffee. We were in a café nearby, the place was crowded, is it normal for humans to have breakfast so late.

A lot of them looked relaxed, some smoking, reading newspaper and so on.
Jackson had already placed their order, something in French, the only words I was able to gather was croissant.

In few minutes, our whole table got filled with different food items. There was crepes, something called 'Croque Madame' which was basically a sandwich with ham slice and egg on it. I loved them all but my personal favourite was Strawberry filled croissant and Hot chocolate which was like tasting heaven in a cup.

"From what I heard don't you guys drink coffee with your breakfast."
Jackson seemed to be taken back for a second, he didn't think I would do my research.
"Yes, but the Hot chocolate at this place is famous."
I bet it is, but then why is no one else drinking it on other tables.

Anyway, I sipped on my drink silently, it tastes like the one Jungkook got me last year from his trip in Paris, but just more rich and thick.

I remember making it after one of our midnight session.

I was craving something sweet and decided to make it. I was at the kitchen island stirring the drink when Kook came up from behind to look over my shoulder at what I'm doing. He was butt naked and his heavy bulge was evident on my spine.
"Would you like to have some hot chocolate?" I asked him to distract my thoughts.

"I'd rather lick it off you." His voice was so seductive, his hands were on my hips, feeling the muscles, I was equally naked. And in one go, he entered me, bending me on his own will and fucking me into oblivion.

"Hey, are you alright?"
Jackson's voice brought me back from my imagination. I didn't realise when I got lost into my thoughts of the time I spend with the Alpha. My face was flushed, I nodded at him as my mind is still getting adjusted to the present, I'd prefer not letting out my hoarse voice.

"You seemed lost for a moment." There's no denying that I was in my sweet imagination, a fantasy serving as a memory in my mind. And for the first time in my life I think I...

___________________________________

Hello everyone, I hope you guys are doing well. It's been quit some time since I wrote something. Also I'm going to write few chapters as POV's till both of our leads are living at different places.

I'll be updating soon.