Chapter 1

Sometimes... You should just accept what's happening is for the good.

Seira P. O. V.
I'm Kang Seira.... A very awesome person to be honest... And i live with my mom... Mom is a good person but... Maybe not the best mom for me.... She really don't love me... And i don't mind... Dad died and so did Oppa years ago... It was very traumatic... But i lived... I have four best friends... And they are my lives... But they are in Canada... I also have an older sister... But let's talk about her later.

Right now... I'm sleeping... Yes... And my alarm clock thought it would be good to disturb my precious sleep... I woke up with a grumpy face and stopped my alarm... I slowly made my way towards the bathroom... And after having a shower and brushing my teeth... I wore my jeans with black shirt and leather jacket on it... I looked at myself in the mirror... I went downstairs and saw my mother humming a tune and making breakfast... Woah... She is in a good mood I see... I hugged her from back... She smiled.

Good morning sweetie..
She said.

Good morning Eomma.
I said... She smiled.

Wanna have breakfast...?
She asked... I shook my head.

I just wanna go to my new school..
I said... She smiled.

But make sure to have lunch.
She said... I nodded... I rarely have breakfast so it doesn't matter... I kissed mom's cheek and took my bike keys.

Dear... Come home straight... I have something important to tell you.
Mom said... I nodded and left the home... I took my bike and rode off to my new school... We came from Canada a week ago... Unnie declined coming here... I miss her... And today I'm joining my new school... I miss my friends... But it's okay.. I'll live... I made my way inside the huge school or college... Well before you ask... I'm in college 1st year... And I'm 18 years old...

I can see many people walking and I took a deep breath... I saw 2 girls talking... I went to them.

Excuse me.
I called out... They looked at me coldly...

Dude... I'm not kidnapping you.

Can you tell me where the principal's office is?
I asked politely... One girl just rolled her eyes... The other sighed.

Lis... You can go... And you come with me.
The other said to Lis or whoever she is and started walking... I followed her... She stopped in front of the principal's office.

Here is it...
She said coldly and turned around leaving... I rolled my eyes and was about to enter when I noticed a card on the floor... I picked it up and looked at it confused... Kim Jennie... And that girl pic... Oh she must have dropped it... I'll give it to her later... I kept it with me and entered the principal's office... The principal looked at me... And gestured me to sit... I did.

Ms Kang Seira... As you know that your admission is done... You will have to follow rules... The most important rule is being punctual... This school does not tolerate undisciplined students.... Here is the rules file and your ID... And yes your schedule.
The principal said... Okay he's rude... I nodded and left the room... Without bowing... I don't bow... Not because I'm not respectful or something... It's just... Some people bow and still are disrespectful... I just want people to know that bowing doesn't mean respect... I looked at the schedule and guess what... Headache is the first period... Mathematics... I wonder how I passed 10th when I hated and still hate studying..

I made my way towards the classes and after some time I finally found my class... And the teacher was already present... I mentally cursed at my fate.

Don't you know the punctual rule Ms?
The teacher asked... I rolled my eyes secretly.