Chapter 2

Hatred will always give you trouble... Start loving... I promise... You will be rewarded unknowingly.

Seojun immediately came to Seira when he saw Lisa making her way towards Seira.... And before Lisa could slap Seira he pushed her lightly... But because of her high heels she fell... And that was it... The rest of the Bangpink stood up angry.

Wth... I swear you will regret this Han Seojun.
Kim Jisoo said... Seojun fisted his hands and rolled his eyes... The girls helped Lisa up and the boys started bombarding her with questions asking if she was fine.

I'm fine Oppas and Unnies... Seriously.
Lisa said... They checked her for any injuries and noticed a small scratch on her hand... And as they are extra extra protective about their siblings... The boys growled... Hoseok held Seojun's collar and pushed him harshly.

Yah what the hell is your problem... It's just a freaking cut.
Seira yelled as she helped Seojun up... A boy rushed towards Lisa and checked her cut on the hand... And took a bandaid and stuck it to the wound... He looked at Seira... And his eyes widened.

Kang Seira... Already creating trouble I see... What else could I expect from you..
The guy said.... Seira... Who was just done dusting off Seojun's clothes turned around and her eyes met his... She felt her heart ache..

Cha EunWoo... Or Lee Dong Min... Omg I should've expected... Friends with popular people... Just for publicity.
Seira mocked... EunWoo eyes darkened.

A freaking cut.... I hate even a cut on my sisters.
The second eldest Yoongi said...

Oh... I should've pushed her instead of Seojun... Maybe she would've broken a bone.
Seira said... Jungkook came to her angrily and held her hair making her yelp in pain.

JUNGKOOK... HANDS OFF... SHE'S A GIRL...
Jisoo yelled... Jungkook glared at Seira with utmost hatred and left her hair.

Noona... This girl is getting on my nerves.
Taehyung said glaring at the girl.

Rośe...
Jennie said in an ordering tone... And Rośe went forward.... Seojun came in front of Seira.

No one hurts my best friend... Stay  away from her Kim Rośe... And tell your siblings to stay away as well...
Seojun said...

Guys... Leave it... We will teach them a lesson afterwards.
Lisa said... They nodded and left glaring at the two.... EunWoo stared at Seira.

Good luck being safe.
EunWoo said.

I don't need your good luck.
Seira said... Seojun still in front of her... EunWoo smirked and left... Seira looked at him leaving.

What was this Seira...?
Seojun said.

I wanted to see just how heartless they can be.
Seira said.

Don't think you can change them Seira... They just left to come back more intense... They will hurt you..
Seojun said.

I'm gonna do what I want.
Seira said staring at the table they were sitting on.

Why is Seira testing their patience?

What's her motive...?

Bangpink and EunWoo were sitting peacefully in their Vip rooms... But they were angry... All of them were.

I can't believe... A mere girl humiliated us in front of the whole cafeteria... She should know her place.
Rośe said.

Ikr.... I would've just emptied my gun in her head if it wasn't for noona.
Jungkook said.