Chapter 10

I crave a love so deep that even the ocean would be jealous...

Min hyun held out his hand for Ayla.

Hello beautiful lady... I'm Kang Minhyun.
Minhyun said.... Ayla was confused but played along and shook his hand..

Hello... Kim Ayla.
Ayla said... He placed a kiss on her knuckles... Seokjin immediately gets in between them... Breaking the contact... Minhyun smirked and turned to Seira... Whose eyes held multiple questions and fear seeing the anger on everyone's faces... Minhyun eyes softened and he held out his hand.

Hello dear... You know my name already... What's yours?
Minhyun asked... Seira was about to speak but Taehyung firmed his hold on her wrist.

K... Kim Seira.
She shuttered... And was going to shake her trembling hand... Lisa noticed and immediately held Minhyun's hand.

Hello... I'm Kim Lalisa... And i would really appreciate it if you just get lost..
Lalisa said with a smile on her face and a bit slowly so no one other than her family could hear... Minhyun smirked and tightly held her hand which caused her to wince... The music started... He pulled her to him.

I would love to dance with you.
He said loudly and all cheered... Lisa glared at him and winced again as he pulled her to the dance floor... The Kim's all glared at him except Ayla and Seira... Seojun was confused while EunWoo was burning in anger.

Guys... Go and dance with them.
HyeKyo said angrily.

But why?
Hoseok asked.

So you can stay close to Lisa... And twirl partners..
HyeKyo said.

She's right... Go..
Mr Kim said.

Seokjin held Rośe's hand and took her to the dance floor.

Seojun held Ayla's hand.

What the hell..?
Ayla said.

Let's go and dance Jerry.
Seojun said... Ayla glared at him.

I don't want to dance with you.
Ayla said angrily.

If you decline... Then I'll scream to the world that you are Jerry.
Seojun threatened... Ayla sighed and Seojun took her to the dance floor.

Jisoo held EunWoo's hand and they went to the dance floor.

Beautiful lady... Want to dance with me?
Jungkook asked HyeRa... She was about to agree... But Dong Wook held her hand and kept it over Suga's hand.

Go.
He said sternly... Seira found it weird but shrugged it off... Suga sighed and took HyeRa to the dance floor.

Taehyung... Let's dance.
Seira said which shocked everyone.

What?
Taehyung asked.

Let's dance.
Seira said... And dragged a bewildered Taehyung to the dance floor.

Dad... Who am I gonna dance with?
Jungkook whined.

Take Jiah.
HyeKyo said chuckling.

Me... Taking this witch... Never.
Jungkook said coldly.

I don't want to go with you either.
Jiah said.

As if I'm dying to.
Jungkook said.

Joonie Oppa... Let's dance.
Jiah said and dragged him away..

I pity her toes..
Hoseok said... All present there laughed.

I wanna dance.
Jungkook said pouting sadly.