Chapter 3

I know you... I'm sorry... I made up a story... I'm lonely... I'm falling... Just like you I'm sorry.

The Kim siblings... And of course their new sibling... Were having a glaring contest... Dong Wook and HyeKyo called out for dinner.

Seira P. O. V.
Let's go.
Jin ordered his younger siblings and all stood up... I followed them and we reached the dining room... They all took their seats and the only seat left was between Jisoo and Jennie... I sat between them... The maids served me the soup first which kinda confused me as just after she finished serving... Some of my step siblings smirked... I looked at the bowl curiously and was about to take a sip but Jisoo and Jennie hit my each leg causing me to wince and keep the spoon back... All of them looked at me confused.

Ah... A sudden muscle pull... I'm okay.
I lied and glared at both sisters who smirked... Fakely... Why... I don't understand.

I looked at the bowl and saw a small peanut in it.... And i understood everything... These siblings know my allergy to peanuts so they deliberately got this made and told the maid to serve this to me first... Thanks Jennie and Jisoo for kicking me... Or I would've ate it... Unknowingly you helped me huh... But was it really unknown... Uhh... Seira stop thinking too much and start your drama... I started crying... All looked at me.. Shocked... Well here I tried to irk them so I can know how heartless they are and change them for the better like I changed Seojun and SeYeon Oppa and also how I changed Txt but I guess these people are pure evils... But they have messed with me... And Kim Seira hates people messing with her.

Ahh.... Mom... My body is itching and aching badly... I feel so hard to breath... Ahh momm.
I said in fake pain... Mom immediately came to my side... With Mr Kim.

Omo... What happened... Are you okay?... Let's go to the hospital.
Mom said worried.... I felt guilty but I masked it up.

The soup had peanuts... Ahh... It's hurting mom.
I fake cried... The siblings looked at each other... Jennie and Jisoo were shocked I can say..

Dear... Let's take you to the hospital.
Mr Kim said... For a moment my heart ached badly... After ages I've heard worry in someone's voice for me... Someone who is of my dad's age..

No... Give me my anti allergy from my bag... And I'll be okay after some rest.
I said fake crying... Mom gave me my medicine... I secretly kept it in my pocket and drank water.

I'll take her to Lisa's room as her room is still getting designed... And I'll call a doctor.
Mr Kim said... I looked away... I feel terrible making him worry.

No need of doctor... Just some rest is okay.
I said softly... Mr Kim sighed and nodded... He picked me up bridal style and took me upstairs... Not gonna lie I feel safe in his arms... Too safe that I just want to stay in his arms... The siblings and mom followed us upstairs... Mr Kim made me lay on the bed gently... With so much care as if one wrong move will hurt me..

Rest dear... And who the hell made the soup consisting of peanuts when I told you all that she's allergic to it.
Mr Kim yelled at his children... All looked at each other scared.

Dad... You didn't told me... I didn't knew it... So i made it.
Jimin said... I rolled my eyes.

Whatever... But you all knew right... How can you stay quiet when she was eating it.
Mr Kim yelled... All looked down and secretly glared at me... I smirked.

It's okay Mr Kim... I'm fine... You and mom go downstairs and talk enjoy...
I said softly pretending to feel weak... Mom looked at me worried and caressed my hairs.