Chapter 4

Revenge will cause destruction in many ways... That's why it's said that... Revenge is never an answer...

Seira woke up and the first thing she saw was Venessa... Who was looking at her sadly.. Seira sighed and smiled kissing the small cat... Venessa purred.. Seira took her to the bathroom and after washing her up... She took a bath with hot water so her aching body could be okay.. And then she dressed up in an orange crop top and white pants... She looked at herself in the mirror and did light makeup to hide her tear stained cheeks and puffy eyes... She wore her glasses and tied her hair in a ponytail.. And of course... Hid her dark circles with concealer... She made her way downstairs with Venessa... And saw her mom setting the breakfast table.... HyeKyo looked at her daughter guilty and hugged her..

I'm sorry dear... I know you were wrong... But i shouldn't have done that.. I just got angry at your stubborn nature... That's why I say don't be so stubborn... Forgive me.
She said... Seira smiled which was as always fake and like always her mother never notices.

It's okay mom... I'm fine.
Seira said... HyeKyo smiled and made her daughter sit... Not noticing the scowl on Venessa face... Seira gave Venessa food and HyeKyo served Seira food... They ate and HyeKyo was telling Seira her adventures with Dong Wook... Which Seira listened with a noticeable fake smile... But her mom still didn't notice... After breakfast... Seira left for college.

Seira entered the college... And sighed as she was met by a hug from Seojun.

How is my favorite girl?
Seojun asked.

I'm fine.
Seira said... Sadly... Seojun noticed.

Wanna bunk class...?
Seojun asked... Seira shook her head.

Spill.. What happened?
Seojun asked.

Nothing Seojun... I'm gonna get late for class... Bye.
Seira said and left for her class... Seojun frowned... Jisoo who was standing nearby noticed and frowned.

Why is Seojun so worried?... Does he love Seira?... And why was Seira so upset... After what she did... She should be happy and mocking us... But she didn't even look at me... Or Namjoon.
Jisoo thought as she and Namjoon went to their class..

Seira entered the class and sat beside Jungkook... He glared at her but stayed quiet... He noticed the frown on Seira face.

Why is there a frown on your face... You should be happy huh... After getting us a punishment.
Jungkook mocked... Seira rolled her eyes.

I never wanted you guys to have any punishment okay?... And i don't even know if Mr Kim gave you punishment or not... But what did you guys do... Telling everything to my mom... Was a horrible stunt.
Seira said... Jungkook scoffed.

We said nothing to your mom... But we can if you don't watch your tone while talking to us....
Jungkook said.

No need... Cuz she already knows... Thanks to you guys...
Seira said.

But we didn't tell anyone..
Jungkook said..

Why am I even wasting my time listening to your lies.. Just leave me alone.
Seira said... And took out her notebook and started studying... Jungkook sighed and kept his head on the table and closed his eyes... Clara came and started her lecture... Her eyes landed on the sleeping Jungkook... She took her bottle of water and was about to throw the water on Jungkook but Seira held her wrist and jerked her hand away.

What the.... How dare you stop me?
Clara said.

He looks tired.... And he is sleeping... Let him sleep peacefully.
Seira said... Clara was about to shout at her but Seira glared dangerously at Clara.