❄️Hell and Heaven❄️

The bright white glaciers had overcome, the ache of loosing everyone he conquered. But why then embracing the eerie surrounding he screamed, "I wanna stay here, eternally", for the sake of them.

He rests his chin on the sapphire table. Leaning his head, with his long fingers he shadows his face.

"All the world runs by thought, not yours, not mine, but themselves." A voice says front of him. "And which not yours, why you are thinking about that?"

This enquiry is personal.

From childhood he has learnt after death everyone has to answer of his every work standing in front of Yama.

Standing in front of the Yama, who holding the thorny mace, will ask you all about your deeds. Around you, there would be lava, pans with boiling oil, in which the deads are dipping, they are screaming, shouting and crying. The bloods are spread all around. Some headless, handless, legless bodies are running, trying to escape. And if you can't prove yourself right, whatever you wrong has done on earth, will get everything on hell.

The blue doomed room around him. Conjugated, walls packing his breath. Two little throne opposite in other centring the table. Yudhishthir one end and another end, the Yama is sitting.

Yudhishthir scratches his head. Some tales are tales, he thinks once. Whatever you has done on earth, you will leave the earth with same pay.

"All my lives, I tried my best to present myself in front of them. I didn't want anything, no bloodshed, no harm. All the grain of earth is my motherland and all people are the part of me, I wished, I tried but I failed to follow. But-" Yudhishthir pauses. Raising his head, opening his broad eyes with contrasting redness, "But I can't tolerate anything on anywhere other than earth."

Yama looks at him. He tries utmost to look at him with the common gaze, but, again and again, he can't. He is special. He is unique.

"Unique as him." Someone could say.
Someone could even say, "You are partial, just because he is your son."

"Maybe", Yama rethinks in himself. "Yama could be partial too!". He takes a long breath looking at the tired figure if Yudhishthir, leaning on the table.

"I would be hurt, if I have to give you death. Thank you", Yama murmurs giving a gentle touch on Yudhishthir's finger.

The surroundings has turned numb. Beyond death, beyond life, beyond happiness, beyond sadness. It isn't calm, it isn't serene. Neither it's the melancholy, nor the depression. What is it, no one can tell. How can they, as here, there's no sense exist to feel.

The bright afternoon of Satashringa. The mountain glaciers shining with the sunshine brilliance. A gentle north wind and Kunti with the full grown womb lying on the grass bed in hard try to bring her child. Madri beside her with tense face and caring hand. Other women are too assembled. At door step, Pandu is sitting with joined palm, finger cross.

The upper clouds has drawn a deep blue hue, curling upward. On heaven too, unknown to everyone, Yama himself, being the celestial father of the upcoming child has been chanting the same prayer.

"I have choose to live with my beloved wife, brothers and son. No more than this." Yudhishthir says.

Yama's eyes glisten up.

"Are you denying the heaven? Sure?"

HEAVEN—

The word is complete in itself. Everything beyond we express, in positive. Happiness, prosperity, pleasant. Looking at the moon, one thinks maybe it's heaven, or leaning on the embrace of lover's arm one concludes it is the heaven, or gulping the sweet made my mother, one says, "It's heavenly."

"I don't want to stay with Duryodhana."

Entering the heaven his first glance was Duryodhan, who was sitting happily on heaven. He says, "Staying with beloved in hell holds more happiness than staying with enemy in heaven."

"He don't think you enemy now."

"But, I do-" The rage bursts on his eyes.

"Yudhishthir!" The opposite voice amuses. "Do you said 'enemy'?"

"I said, I will do." He says slowly. It's not the rage in his voice now. It is something pain is audible from him. "All my heart has burnt down", he continues, "seeing them in pain. Conspiracy against Bhim. Arjun has been standing in front of unhealthy challenges, Nakul- Sahadev in discomfort. And Panchali-" his voice trembles, "lying in the centre of the courtroom, crying for help." A tear-drop too appear on his cheek escaping.

"I haven't done anything for them" he continues. "Denying the heaven, I want to stay near them. Wherever they are, atleast they are feeling now comfort for me, my presence giving them comfort, they need me, they wanting me to stay with them. I will give them comfort.
Forever in my life they stayed with me. Throughout the eternity, I want to remain here with them, only for them, near them."

❄️❄️