The Oath Of The Butler

[Ciel POV].

After a week stayed in hospital, and I still can't be released from this place. The doctor said I will be staying here for a while. I groan as I know the reason why. To add more, I can't shake up this feeling of been watched.

Ciel: "Say, Lu."

Lu: Yes?

Ciel: Do I even have been registered to this World?

Lu: Of course you do. I have registered your information as you will not be seen suspicious by other.

I sigh in relief at this. But I need to be caution because Otto Apocalypse is a sharp person. He may will find my existence abnormal or enigma and probably keep an eyes me. I shudder at the thought of been watched because I feel like one right now.

Currently, I sitting on my bed while keep thinking of how to be low-key. But again, it's impossible because of my information of possessed a Honkai Resistance, Honkai Adaptability and a Stigma probably has been leaked to Otto.

How I know? Pretty much I overheard the doctor that  checked me over time talking to someone that how high my Honkai Resistance and Honkai Adaptability. To make thing worse, the doctor also mentioned about my Stigma.

I sighed as I will never be able to be low-key and return to my normal live as I will been watched 24/7 hour by Schicksal.

Ciel: "Anyway, show me my Character Info"

[Character Info]

Name: Ciel Phantomhive
Alias: [None]
Age: 17
Gender: Male
Species: Human (?)
Rank: [None] [Civilian]
Skill:
-Honkai Resistance (Rare)
-Honkai Adaptability (Rare)
-True Stigma (Ultra Rare)
-Battle Simulation (Ultra Rare)
Equipment:
-Gun Blades
-Battlesuits

Ciel: Say, Lu. Is there a difference between the past me and the current me before the contract

Lu: Yes, the difference between the past you is the past you are weak as normal human but the current you who make contract is strong enough to fight Zombie and the unclassified Honkai Beast.

Ciel: I see. But it not enough, I need to become stronger, stronger to survive and protect other.

Lu:… If you desire to become stronger, then… I shall grant it.

After Lu said that, the surrounding hospital room start to changed as it become an empty space

Ciel: Where am I?

I asked myself as I realised that I'm back wearing Ciel usual clothes.