The Lolicon Butler

[Ciel POV]

After another week been locked, checked up and more, I finally been released from this damn place a.k.a the hospital.

I walked to the registration counter and checked out from there after pay the bill. I exited the hospital.

Lu: Look like the Overseer still keeping an eyes on you.

Ciel: *sigh* "You don't need to tell me."

This has been the second week of me been monitor by Schicksal. Thankfully, Lu already detected them and inform me that I am been watched by Schicksal's Agent.

But in the end, I decided just to ignore them and pretend nothing happen as I continue walking.

While walking and ignoring the exposed agent, I feel something gonna happened this day. I hope it not a bad thing.

I continue walking as I searching for a house or apartment to rent. After a minutes of searching, I finally found a place to rent as I meet the landlady as she told me that I am quiet lucky as she was about to go somewhere where she will returned in a week.

I pay this month rent immediately as she gave me the apartment key. She then bring me to the said apartment as I gonna said...

 She then bring me to the said apartment as I gonna said

Ciel: This will do.

Landlady: Fufufufu~ of course. Anyway, I will take my leave than~

Ciel: *grimace* Y- Yes.

I swear, I feel like this Landlady is someone I don't dare to messed for sure.

I entered the apartment as I careful looked the apartnent room as I okay with it despite how shaby it is. I sigh in relief as I can feel the Schicksal's Agent has goes away probably reporting to the Overseer.

I lying down on the floor room as I try to remember the event has happened to me. First, I died

Ciel: Hey, Lu. You there?

No reply. This leave me confused and worried at Lu. After the promised we made with each other, Lu and I started to get more closer to each other like the original Lu and Ciel.

But what confused me right now is despite the disappearance of Lu, I still can feel the link between me and her but it feel like she getting closer like she is near me. Suddenly...

???: *giggle* Aw~ look like you really worry about me are you, Ciel?

I startled at this as I feel a pair of hands covered around my eyes from behind me.

Ciel: Lu?

A giggle can be heared again as the hand moved away as I looked behind me to see Lu.