24

5 months later...

Anaiyah Capri Jones
"Tootie"
"Capri"

"No mommy I just don't feel good." I shook my head.

"I been throwing up everytime I eat something." I pouted.

"Awww my baby. Are you on your cycle ?" She asked me rubbing my back.

"No I'm late." I mumbled. I didn't wanna be pregnant. I can't be.

"I know you have sex Capri. Your 18 now are you at least using protection." She asked. My birthday had passed 2 months ago. And of course I had some birthday sex. Lots of it.

"Yes. Well sometimes. But he pulls out and I take a plan B just in case." I rubbed my ear.

"Well we can take a test to be sure. I have some test in my bathroom I'm gonna go get one and then you can take it." She told me getting up.

Even though I moved out they still let me keep everytime I had in my room in my room. So my bed and everything was still in there.

I didn't want to be pregnant. I don't even know how I'll be able to provide for my baby if I am pregnant. There so much that comes with taking care of a baby. Im scared. What if Legend doesn't want the baby? What if he only wants Legacy? Does he even want more kids? Why am I stressing if I can possibly be caring a baby?

"Capri calm down baby it's going to be okay." My mommy spoke wiping my face. I didn't even notice I was crying.

"Mommy I'm scared." I broke down in her arms.

"What if Legend doesn't want the baby. What if he think it's not his and I'm all by myself." I cried.

"Okay Anaiyah calm down. You don't even know if your pregnant yet. And if you are you have us. You have your aunts and your uncles and your da and your brothers and your cousins. If Legend doesn't want the baby I'm pretty sure your da will handle it but your not going to be alone. I love you so much okay." She kissed my cheek.

"Let's go to the bathroom so you can take the test okay." She stood up and helped me up.

"Okay." I nodded wiping my face feeling myself calm down.

I grabbed the test and the cup and went into the bathroom.

(She peed in the cup and shit and put the mf test in the cup)-BiggCodi🥷🏾

"Now we wait." My mommy grabbed my hand.

"If your pregnant you know you have to tell Legend right. Even if your scared and don't want to keep the baby you have to tell him. He needs to know." She looked at me.

"I know." I mumbled.

We waiting 5 minutes and the timer was up.

"It's time." She looked at me.

"You want me to look first and tell you ?" She asked me.

"Yes please." I nodded.

"Okay." She grabbed the test and dried it off with a napkin.