30

5 years later...

Omniscient

"Mommy." Logan, shook Anaiyah awake.

"Yes boy." She mumbled.

"Legacy took my toy." He whined.

"Stop whining, it's too early. DOODA." She yelled out for Legacy.

"Yes ma'am." She walked in crust still in her eyes.

"Please give Logan his toy back so I can get some sleep." She rubbed her pregnant belly.

"But he wasn't sharing." She whined.

"Logan share. Now get out my room so I can sleep please." She sighed.

"Yes ma'am." Legacy sighed as her and Logan and walked out of their mothers room.

"You a snitch." She pushed his head.

"Stop for I tell Siah on you." Logan mugged his big sister.

"What he gon do to me. He only 11." She looked down at him

"I'm going in the room with Landyn. You not my friend no more." He referred to his twin sister and stumped away.

"I don't care." She mugged the back of his head and went into her room.

5 years had passed since the incident with Legend. While Legend was in surgery Anaiyah gave birth to two beautiful babies. Landyn and Logan. Who were now 5 years old. Siah was now 11 and Legacy was 7.

"Da." The kids yelled as Legend walked through the door.

"Hey my beautiful kids." He showed love to all of his kids.

Legend got out surgery and he was pronounced to be in a medically induced coma. Which he was in for 3 months until he finally woke up paralyzed. He was determined to be able to walk so he did therapy everyday while he was in the hospital. When he got out of the hospital 2 months later he still wasn't able to walk. So he still did therapy. 1 year later of doing therapy he was able to walk again.

"Siah why these dishes ina sink bruh." He looked at his 11 year old son.

"I did them but Legacy made herself and the twins noodles and didn't clean up after herself so I didn't either cause I didn't eat noodles." He explained.

"Dooda clean up now. We got people coming over for this cookout." He yelled.

"Stop yelling boy." Anaiyah waddled over to her husband and gave him a kiss.

"Ewwww." Landyn and Logan said in sync.

"Shut up. One day y'all gon find love." Legend lightly pushed their heads.

"I don't want to have cooties." Landyn shook her head.

"So mommy got cooties cause she kiss da?" Legend laughed asking his youngest daughter.