25

Anaiyah Capri Jones
"Tootie"
"Capri"

"I'm finna be a who ?" Da looked up at me holding the ultra sound picture. I went to the doctor last week and I found out I was a month pregnant.

"A granddad." I looked at him trying my hardest to smile so he wouldn't be mad.

"Wait a minute." He looked at the ultra sound then back at him.

"And please don't be a hypocrite because you had Boogie when you was 19." Mommy chimed in.

(ddtm about the word "mommy". I call my momma that sometimes.)-BiggCodi🥷🏾

"I know but that's just my babyyyy." He pouted coming to hug me.

"Wait a minute." He stopped hugging me.

"You been having sex." He gasped holding his chest.

"D." Mommy sucked her teeth.

"How else would she get pregnant." She mugged him.

"Imma have to talk to Legend." He mumbled biting his nail.

"Stop doing that and go take yo medicine." She looked at him.

"Okay." He walked to the cabinet and grabbed his medicine.

"Speaking of Legend. How did he take the news of you being pregnant." He spoke once he got done taking his medicine.

"He was really happy about it." I smiled.

"That's good. Cause if it wasn't I would most definitely handled him." He nodded.

"My baby finna have a baby." He pouted grabbing my cheek.

"Da stop." I sucked my teeth.

"Where is bubba and Fat." I asked looking around noticing it was very quiet.

"At the neighbors house wit Mason big childish ass." Da rubbed his face.

"So what do you want to have ?" He asked.

"Well it doesn't really matter to me but Legend wants a boy." I nodded.

"Oh ok. I would love to have another granddaughter." He nodded. He called Legacy his grand baby. Every time we would come over Legacy would go straight to my da.

"Yea whatever. But I gotta go get Siah from school so I'll come back later. Love you guys." I grabbed my keys and other items.

"Love you too." They both said to me.

" They both said to me