Part 1

When Dushasan was going to pull Draupadi's clothes, he was shoved away by another man who no one saw come in the room. He wore clothes you would see on a tribal but his body and posture screamed warrior.

" Ranjeet ? "Karn was pleasantly surprised. He hadn't seen his son in months, but the current situation was not appropriate to welcome him.

" Mitra ?. Who is he ? " Duryodhan asked his friend in anger as he had seen his brother being pushed away like nothing.

" yeh mera putra hai, Ranjeet ! (This is my son, Ranjeet) " Karn said, much to Duryodhan and the court's shock and looked at him sternly " putra, please leave ".

" No, Baba " Ranjeet said with an equally stern tone " I will not let you commit what you are going to commit ".

" Why are you trying to stop me ?!!. This woman insulted our family !! " Karn furiously glared at Draupadi " She insulted my Mitr's family !!!. You dare to defend her ?!! ".

" I am not defending her. She and the Devputra idiots can rot in hell for all I care " Ranjeet looked at his father and the Kauravas " I'm stopping you from committing a terrible sin in your thirst for vengeance. Kumar Duryodhan, how will you face your wife and Daughter after this ?, what will your daughter learn ?, this disgusting society will call her disgusting names after you are gone from this world. Baba, what will Ma think from the Afterlife when she is seeing you insulting a woman when her clothes are slowly being ripped ".

Both Karn and Duryodhan froze in horror as the consequences of their actions slowly began to dawn upon them and even Dushasan was disturbed.

Ranjeet turned to Dushasan " I see that even you are realizing the severity of your actions. Don't do something you will regret ".

" Maharaja, the boy is right !. Duryodhan, release them from Slavery " Bheesm ordered.

" I didn't say anything about releasing them " Ranjeet narrowed his eyes at the old man.

" WHAT ?!!! " the entire court screamed in shock, like everyone who were in it.

" I came here to stop Cheer Haran, not become their savior " Ranjeet scowled.

" What ?!. How can you be this cruel ?!! " Nakul screamed.

" so it wasn't cruel when you invited my father, and when he brought his mother, my grandmother with him, you insulted her and mocked my father for having a dead wife .... and what was it ?. Oh yes.... being namard " Ranjeet glared at him and Nakul was ashamed.

" in Pandavo aur is aurat ko Das bana kar ap inka Abhiman thod chuke ho. Inke saath jo karna hai karo Sivay apne galtiya dohrane ke ( You have already broken these Pandavas and this woman's pride by making them Servants. Do what you want with them except repeating your mistakes) " Ranjeet said and turned to leave when Draupadi exploded.

" You bloody Sutputra, I will kill you with my bare hands ! "

" Go to hell, whore " he nonchalantly replied.

" How dare you call me a whore ?!! " Draupadi exclaimed.

" You are a whore. You always behaved like a whore when you insulted people, you behaved like a whore when you dared to insult my Radha dadi and dead Vrushali ma for their caste because you were jealous that my father swore to take only one wife and never married after ma's death where your husbands continued marrying other women " Ranjeet came close to her and snarled at her face, making her pale in horror and the Pandavas angrier " insult my caste one more time and I will continue Dushasan's work, but I won't just do it in front of Hastinapur. No, I will make you walk naked throughout this Kingdom while whipping you ".