Part 3

The news of Karn having a son who was an ansh of Shiva spread throughout Hastinapur within an hour.

The citizens of Hastinapur had heard of Karn's son Ranjeet and how he had visions of a destructive war within the Kuru vansh, they were terrified of it but were relieved when they learned how Ranjeet stopped the cause of this potential war and prevented it altogether. They were shocked upon learning the causes of fights between Kauravas and Pandavas and started hating Gangaputr and Vidhur for the mess they created.

Radha and Adhirath found themselves being thanked and appreciated by their entire neighborhood and when Ranjeet who went to meet his grandparents, was surrounded by an overjoyed crowd who began bowing to him, even though he told them not to.... which somehow only encouraged them to do it as the display of his humble nature.

" That was tiring " Ranjeet sighed in relief as his grandmother applied Ghee to his butt. He had escaped from the crowd and was now in the house of his grandparents. His ass was still sore from his Gurudev's stick.

" Hey Ram ?!!. Mera lal !!. Tujhe Kya ho gaya !! (Hey Ram !!!. My little boy!. What happened to you ?!!) Radha fussed all over her grandson as she applied ghee on her Grandson's back.

" un pagal Kuruvanshiyon ki vaje se laga hai. Une bachane jao tho meri gand pe mar padthi hai (It's all because of those mad Kuruvanshiis. I got my ass busted by saving their asses) Ranjeet groaned.

Adhirath and his uncle Shon were smirking in the background.

There was a knock on the door and Shon opened it to find Dwarkadesh Shri Krishna and immediately folded his hands and did Pranam to him, but Krishna hugged him, leaving him surprised as he proceeded towards Radha and Adhirath and touched their feet " Pranam, Adhirath Kaka. Pranam, Radhama ".

" K-Kalyan ho Putra ! " they both said in shock and Adhirath asked " Dwarkadesh, we are just ordinary Suta and you are the avatar of Vishnu !!. We should be taking your blessings ".

" Dadu .... " Ranjeet muttered in annoyance

" Aap mujhse bade hai. You both are my elders and you have raised a good person like Karn, who has raised Ranjeet, your grandson who has stopped a deadly war and saved many families, and saved me from committing many sins.... it is I who should fall to your feet for raising good men " Krishna said with a smile.

He then turned to Ranjeet and winced " I see Rishi Durvasa's stick has not lost its hardness ".

Ranjeet's eyes widened " you too ?!!..... well, not a surprise really, considering your childhood ".

Krishna was annoyed " he literally punished me by eating Makhan in front of me, and you can't feel any sympathy ?!! ".

" No " Ranjeet simply said.

The entire family was shocked at the conversation.

Krishna then smiled " Regardless, it was smart of you to distract everyone the way you did, even though your butt paid the price for it ".

" I had just stopped a war from happening, I didn't want that ticking time bomb to start something else entirely with whatever the hell of a curse he would throw " Ranjeet said and Krishna laughed at the amusing nickname.

Ticking time bomb ? " Shon was confused.

" Kalyug reference. I get visions, remember ? " Ranjeet rolled his eyes.

-

Gandhari was busy slapping every one of her hundred sons and brother Shakuni and screaming at them for their behavior while Karn sat on the steps of his seat in the hall, regretting his actions.