02.

The old woman jumped on the blinds behind my sister and I, I pulled her the other way and near our mother

She then started crawling on the ceiling, I stood there in a daze until the sound of a shotgun caught my attention.

I screamed as the sound of gunshots ran through the room.

The old woman grabbed me and I screamed.

"Shoot her asshole." I yelled.

"You will never save her." The old woman said, "She will turn and you can't save her."

The woman ran a hand over my face as she said that and I got confused on what she meant by that, I will turn.

The woman threw me to the ground and a man had shot the woman.

I sat there in shock and fear, thinking about what the old woman had said.

"She will turn and you can't save her."

What did she mean? Will I turn like her?

I scrambled to my feet and ran toward my dad.

Tears started to fall as my father lay there bleeding from his throat, his blood covering my mothers hands.

Audrey stepping behind me, standing up I grab my sister and hide her from the sight of our father dying on the ground.

--

Were in the car heading to the hospital and I struggle to breathe at what I witnessed and I hold my sisters hand.

Tears are falling, as I hear the sentence of 80 miles till the hospital.

Hoping and praying my father makes it.