06.

As the ground was shaking, Michael got closer to me to make sure I didn't hurt anyone

The rumors about me were true, I am powerful. More than Gabriel, more than Michael.

Things on the wall started falling and glasses breaking.

"Mom, give her the child now."

"Talia."

"Mom, now."

"No."

I sighed and before anything else happened Michael grabbed my hand and helped me calm down.

The ground slowly stopped shaking and I calmed down even more.

The angels definitely knew I was here.

----

Gabriel walked in and I grabbed the table behind me while covering my eyes from the light.

"Michael."

"It's okay, Talia. Go protect the baby."

I ran out with the group as Michael stood in front of Gabriel.

"Talia, the rumors are true. The girl who can shake the ground with her anger and screams. The girl who can kill an angel and demon with just a touch if she wanted to." Gabriel spoke.

"Leave Gabriel, you won't get the baby or Talia." Michael replied.

(Back with Talia)

"Hurry, Michael told me protect the baby from Gabriel and I will. I promise." I told Charlie.

"I know." She replied.

I looked at my mom and she hesitated but handed me the baby.

"Honey, I am so sorry about what I said to you. You are the smartest, most beautiful girl ever. You and your sister are the best things that ever happened to me." Mom said.

"I know, mom. I forgive you." I replied with a smile.