04.

Mom was standing in front of us as she started talking

"This is your fault." She said as she looked at me.

"My fault, my fucking fault. How mother?" I replied.

"Watch your mouth." She said, "We were only moving because of you. We sacrificed everything... for you."

"No. You-- You wanted to go. You said that you wanted to." Audrey tried to intervene.

"I loved my house. I loved my life, and you have ruined it. I should have let that woman take you. You will turn just like she said you would." Mother said to me again, "And I won't try and stop it."

"You ruined everything."

"No, mother. You did." I said and got up to leave so I didn't have to see mom again.

Michael had heard everything and followed me to the back rooms.

"I heard you scream earlier. You have a very powerful scream, Talia." Michael spoke.

"What?"

"It was almost angelic and demonic in a way, no one can scream and make the world shake underneath them."

"Angelic? Demonic? What are you saying Michael?"

"I'm not saying anything, just wait and see what else you can do. Maybe you can fly or you can crumble a building with just your voice. Who knows why that woman told you that you would turn." Michael said that before leaving.