Something's wrong

Elle 💓
Hey Lizzie, love where are you?

Lizzie 💕
At Robbie's.

Elle 💓
Oh okay.

_______________________________

Weirdo 🎉
Hey Flo could I talk to you about something?

Flossie 🥳
Ofc you can, I there something wrong?

Weirdo 🎉
Yes there is something wrong, but I won't tell you on texts, come to my house!

Flossie 🥳
Okay omw. You kinda scarring me rn

Weirdo 🎉
Sorry Flossie.

____________________________
Elle pov

After about 5 minutes Florence pulls up in the driveway.
"Hey Elle let me in" she banged on the door. I quickly opened the door before she would knock it down.
"Okay so here is the plan, I brought a bottle of red wine, you go and get 2 glasses. We will sit down on the couch and you will tell me everything"
Florence commanded while she pushed me into the house. I walked back with 2 glasses in my hand, Flo opened the bottle and poured our glasses almost to the rim.
"So what's wrong?"

"I think Lizzie is cheating on me" I blurred out.
Florence almost chocked on her wine.

"Excuse me, you think Lizzie is cheating on you why?" She questioned.

"Well first she leaves without telling me something, then she would come home and won't even look at me, on set she just simply avoids me. And every time I want to talk to her she say she's busy"

Florence didn't respond, she just sat there in shock because that is something you don't expect for Elizabeth Olsen.

"Do you know who she's staying at?"

"Robbie arnett, the guy from Milo Greene" tears were treatening to leave my eyes. Ofcourse Florence noticed and pulled me into a hug.

"Iam sorry babe, but just remembered nothing has been confirmed yet". I simply nodded.

___________________________

Original.E: hagging out with Bea :)
Thanks you Flossie for making me feel better<3
Love you to bits
|Tagged: florencepugh|

*Comments are unable*

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Hey y'all, How you doing?

If you have any suggestions about how this should end leave ideas. Like they break up and lead a happy life without eachother.
Or the get just get back together or one of them just you know dies 🪦

ALSO THANK YOU FOR THE 4K READS IT MEANS SO MUCH TO ME <33333

Also it is almost vacation again ☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️

Anyway
By by loves ❤️