Goofy

Nightmare

Cross

Killer

Dust

Killer POV

"Hey Dust buddy...." as Killer tries to wake up Dust.

"I don't think sleeping on the sofa is good for our boney backs." As Killer keeps shaking Dust with his bones popping and cracking. 

"Ugh, leave me alone Killer...what? Did you bring in these blankets?

"No, I thought you did? If you didn't then it was probably Boss."

They both get up, their boney backs keep cracking.

"EW KILLER! YOU SMELL, UGH, GO TAKE A SHOWER!!!"Dust yells in disgust. Killer than walks up to his room, still exhausted from yesterday's mission. As he was walking to his room passing by Nightmare's room, her saw Nightmare, and Cross all bundles up. He quickly take a picture of them, later to try and use it as blackmail against Nightmare. He take off quickly and take a long and hot shower. He comes out and gets dressed. He digs for clean clothes, but seem to realize that it's time to for laundry. All he got is a clean pair of short, and a clean hoodie. He takes his chances. He wears them and head downstairs and had for the kitchen, trying to award himself with some good old chocolates. Why is it so quiet is what he thinks to himself.  If Nightmare is sleeping, Dust probably refreshing himself, then where's Horror?

As I was in deep thought I can only hear a sudden surprised scream.

"KILLER!!! GO WEAR A SHIRT RIGHT NOW!"

"Oh... good morning Nightmare! And hey c'mon... stop acting like this is the first time you seen me shirtless. At least I'm wearing my open hoodie and some pants. And heck, you even seen me-"

"JESUS CHRIST HOLT SHIT SHUT THE FUCK UP!" as Nightmare screams in embarrassment.  

"Why be embarrassed? I tease you all the time like this, even after we ended things...OH. IT'S BECAUSE... CROSS IS HERE, AND YALL ARE BACK TOGETHER?" I say in a surprised but sarcastic tone.

"YES!!! Cross doesn't know and I do not want him to know." Nightmare says.

"Hmmm, as long you don't give it away yourself, he won't know a thing. I mean we are all men in this house, so fuck it" I said as I start munching down the chocolate.

"Ye Nightmare... We are all men here. All of us are tired to give a fuck" Dust says as he enters the kitchen.

"And so what Cross finds out? It doesn't matter." Dust continues.

"SEE!! THANK YOU DUST"

"Fuck off Killer."

"Anyways Boss, where's Horror?" I can see Nightmare pause for a minute.

"He went home."

"And when is he coming back?"

"I... um... I told him he doesn't have to come back, so I don't know." 

Me and Dust just heartbroken. Horror was the only monster keeping me and Dust killing each other. And does Nightmare think him and I are besties after that shit show of a mission?

"I-...I'm leaving, to get.... something." as Dust just teleports somewhere.

"BOSS WHY??? HORROR WAS THE ONE WE LOVED THE MOST!" as I yell at him.