Balance (2)

Dream
Nightmare

The balance is fine. I have been checking it every now and the-

I know that you have been checking. It's just that. . . Many monsters and humans who feed from any kind of negativity is all DEAD. And I'm serious.

DEAD SERIOUS

Brother please...no jokes

Fiiiiiiiine. I'll stop the jokes for now. Anyway Dream, Ink hasn't made anything stupid in a while didn't he?

Ink made a truce with Error. No creation, no destruction. That was the deal.

That's the problem. You see when Ink creates any type of shit it gives positivity. And when Error has to destroy that AUs he brings negativity. Ink and Error also has a connection to our balance while they kept theirs. After that stupid truce they made it just killed me. Yes. They are still keeping that balance because many other creators create and destroy. There doing nothing and the balance is fine for them. But it really effects us. . .

It really effects me. . .

Nightmare finally told me. The truth.

Brother, why didn't you tell me earlier. . .

. . .

Hate is dead because he couldn't find any source of hate. Shattered Dream died because he fed on to much positivity. Even other versions of me IS DEAD.

Brother please calm down. . . . .

Yes. I DID WHAT IS WRONG. But still, I don't want to die like this, AND THERE IS NOTHING WE CAN DO!!!!!!

Nightmare was now shaking. He was scared. Dream needed his brother to stay together. He couldn't see his brother suffer. Dream went in and held his brothers hands.

Nightmare. I will help you. . .no matter the cost. 

Error POV

Nightmare just let us out of the room. I know what's going on in there. First explain then screaming and at last crying. It was 100% that Nightmare is crying now like the little bitch he is. If he is even capable of crying. He really is a broken man. More broken than me sometimes. He has all that memories and still is kind hearted. I could never. Already got my money, so I left for the anti-void without a word leaving Ink in an awkward position with the gang. I plop on my beanbag and start looking through codes. Suddenly someone came in screaming.

Ink POV

Its been a while. Killer gave Error the money and Error just left. This is going to be akward. Killer started to look at me with his dark empty eyes. I could here Horrors tapping fingers. While Dust just stood there in the shadows. And even though he was in the dark I could see his pupils. I may be much stronger but it's Nightmares gang. They may not as physically strong but they do have tactics when they are all together.

I don't know why but I was freaked out.I just wanted to be somewhere with somebody else. Dream is still in there. Blue is in his own AU. I only have one choice.

I telelport to the endless white hell and screamed
"EEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRROOOOORRR"