God of Destruction

Don't you know how to greet a new pal?

You turn around and shake there hand.

Sitting in the save screen unable to leave it there sits a white skeleton with a white jacket with a huge slash with blood dripping forever. With his left eye hidden with glitches. Watching the humans every movement. He wishes he could change everything, he wishes he could just... kill that so-called HUMAN.....

He really never wanted that human to be in his universe. But does he have a choice?

He hears a portal open and come in his brother Papyrus, the HUMAN, and Sans.

They talked while Geno himself didn't like the conversation at all. They gave him some paper with paint and some yarn with needles. They thought he gets bored often so this the least they can do to make him feel complete. With this the rest left and poor Geno and was left alone again.

Time passed and Geno got bored. He took the paint and started to draw something. Trying to draw his never will happen happy ending. Seeing this the bloody skeleton got furious and threw the paint aside. Trying to contain himself.

He suddenly hears something but doesn't dare to look at what is happening as if he cares.

"Uhh...buddy you okay there...?"

It couldn't be...Geno then turns back at the splattered paint to see a skeleton with a enormous paint brush.

"Who are you..?"

"Oh yeah! I'm Ink ! The guardian of all AU's. Also the creator! You called me...."

"What? I never called you..."

Thinking of the name Ink and the paint he throw he must have called him..

"Sorry .... accidentally..."

"Oh well if ya don't need me you can call me anytime!!! Bye see ya ltr!"

He jumped into the paint and he was gone......

Uhhhhhh.....
What do I do..?

"Hey Geno..!"

"Oh hi Ink"

It's now normal that Ink comes now and then to keep me company. He's actually a nice guy to tell the truth. Geno got rid of the glitches near his eye and started wearing glasses and self taught himself how to sew and knit.

We sit and talk like we don't have a tomorrow.

"Geno...?

"Yes Ink..?"

"If you had any power to do to your universe...what would you do..?"

"Me...
I would...

destroy it.
You see Ink it's better to destroy mistakes then keeping them.