Meet the Main Cast

Dolly - Seven years old. The oldest daughter of Lips and Darrow. She's the most energetic and sociable sister, always making friends the easiest. Most of her time can be seen running around and playing with her seemingly limitless energy. Usually, these happen at a playground or in the backyard where her sister can join in on the game. 

Dolly has yellow hair with a few black strands, tan skin, and a pink oval nose. She usually wears an orange-red shirt, blue overalls with a pink heart on the pocket, and blue shoes. Her eye shape is similar to Lips', with the exception of heterochromia caused from Darrow's demon form. Her left eye is green while the other is completely white. The most noticeable accessory is a small pink hair clip that she got from her Aunt Janice. She also acquired pointed ears from Darrow.

In Dolly's demon form, she has red skin and horns that protrude from her forehead and curve upwards. The horns have a black and white pattern on them. Her wings have black feathers on the top and dark orange scales on the bottom. Her ears become more pointed and she has a red lion tail with a yellow tuft on the end.

Pearl - Five years old. The youngest daughter of Lips and Darrow. She's the more calmer and quieter sister, preferring to sit in her parent's lap than to go and run around with other kids. Part of this is due to her asthma and her parents being the closest in case she has an asthma attack. Despite this, she always jumps in to play with her sister and takes her time if it's a running game.

Pearl has straight black hair, green skin, and a small round brown nose. She usually wears a purple shirt, a yellow skirt with a music note, and purple shoes. Her eye shape is similar to Darrow's, with the exception of sectoral heterochromia from Lips. Her eyes are completely black with the lower part of her right eye being brown. The most noticeable accessory is her long fake pearl necklace that almost never leaves her neck. 

In Pearl's demon form, she has dark green skin and horns that poke out from her head curve backwards. They don't have any pattern and are the same color as her skin. Her wings have black feathers on them with the tips fading to a sunset orange. Her ears and fangs become pointed and she has a green tail with two feathered tail fins. The first set is larger and sits halfway down her tail while the second set is smaller and closer to the tip. Both sets have a black stripe near the edge of the feathers. 

Lips - Dolly and Pearl's dad. He's a big more laid back and always tries to make time for his children. Still a busy trumpet player, he may not always be there because of his schedule, but he makes sure that he's at home at least 78% of the time. He doesn't care about embarrassing himself for the sake of his children, even if it's in front of a large crowd. At the end of the day, however, he's happy to lay on the couch and lounge for the rest of the day with his family. 

Lips' look is based off of his 2015 rebuild and onward. 

Lips' demon form:

Darrow - Dolly and Pearl's pop

Darrow - Dolly and Pearl's pop. He's a hard-working father and the most tired out of the four. Even though he looks exhausted 24/7, he really isn't and the tired lines under his eyes are from years before. He will occasionally make up games for the girls to play if they're bored or laying around the house. Taking care of two children can still be exhausting though and will happily let Lips watch the girls for a while.

See my Muppet OC's book for more information and a physical picture.

Darrow's Demon Form: