- Nervous -

It was the next day and Ao'nung and Rotxo came by to drag Lei'wa with them to teach the Sully's. At first she wasn't sure but Rotxo was quite convincing.

The three walked up to Tsireya who was already waiting with the others.

Lei'wa made eye contact with the two brothers. They smiled at her and she gave a half one back.
"Are we going now or what?" Ao'nung piped up. "yeah, come on" Tsireya lead them to the water and jumped in.
Her brother and the other two right after her. The Sullys hesitated but soon the brother jumped also in and the sisters followed.

The Sullys looked around them, captured by the beauty of the ocean.
They swam behind the metkayina and just after a minute their swam up.

'what's wrong with them?' Ao'nung signed 'those guys are bad divers' Rotxo signed back and Lei'wa rolled her eyes. They weren't born in the ocean, it was understandable that they struggled.
'stop it, they're learning' Tsireya signed to the two.
Neteyam, Lo'ak and Tuk looked down at us and Tsireya signed to them 'swim with us' They gave her confused looks but eventually dived down again.

Not even a minute later the three silly kids resurfed again. This time Tsireya and Lei'wa went up with them.

"Are you guys okay?" Tsireya asked.

"You're to fast, wait for us!" Tuk whined.

"just breath, breath." Tsireya told her.

Suddenly Lei'wa was lifted up and Ao'nung appeared behind her, Rotxo coming up next to them. "hey" the girl screeched.
The action making both sully brothers glare at Ao'nungs face.

Ao'nung let Lei'wa go and turned to the forest na'vi "You are not good divers, maybe good at swimming through trees but-" he was cut off by Tsireya who slapped him on the head.

"Come on bro" Lo'ak complained annoyed.

"We don't speak this finger talk, we don't know what you're saying." Neteyam intervines, fiddling with his fingers.

"We will teach you" Tsireya reassured them.

"Where's Kiri?"

At Rotxos question everyone looked at him.

"Kiri?"

"Who?"

"Kiri. Where's Kiri?"

Everyone turned in the water, trying to find the missing sully girl.

After they made sure Kiri was safe, they went to teach the other three Sullys how to ride an ilu

They walked into the shallow parts of the water. Ao'nung made a few clicking sounds with his tongue and four ilu came and swam around him.

"These are ilu. If you want to live here, you have to ride."

Lo'ak went first. As he sat on the ilu
Lei'wa moved forward "hold here" she instructed him. He held onto the handle but his hand had a loose grip
causing Lei'wa to put her hand on his and tighten his hold "you have to hold tight. If you don't you'll fall off. Your hand has to stay tight, don't let loose."
She moved away and looked over his position. As she moved to him again
she put her hand on his shoulder and pushed him a bit down, so his stomach was pressed against the ilus back. He didn't say anything, probably because if he tried he wouldn't be able to form a full sentence under Lei'was touch.