- Parents -

In the evening Lei'wa and Ruyey walked to the Sully's to pick Kiri, Lo'ak and Neteyam up.

Ruyey knocked on the wooden entrance to the marui and Neteyam walked out followed by Kiri and Lo'ak.

"Are you guys ready?" Ruyey asked them. The Sully's answered yes and together they made their way to Lei'was and Ruyeys parents.

They stood in front of the marui, nobody moved

They stood in front of the marui, nobody moved. Lei'wa didn't want to knock, she waited until she felt ready. She always did that and Ruyey always gave her as much time as she needed.

Lei'wa inhaled she made an attempt to walk towards the entrance but before she could knock the entrance was opened.

In front of her stood her mother, she had a wide smile on her face and stood bolt upright.

The Sully's and Ruyey looked at each other from behind Lei'wa and Lei'wa raised her eyebrows at her mother "How did you know we were already here?"

"Oh! I thought I heard something and wanted to take a look." her mother explained never taking the smile of her face.
Lei'wa stood with a surprised expression "you thought you heard something?" disbelief laying in her voice.

Ruyey turned to the Sully's and gave them a shrug, they looked at her before turning to the current conversation again.

"Mother, this wood is 6 feet thick."

"And?" her mother asks still smiling.

Lei'wa stuttered at first but collected herself "uh-uh, you know what? Just forget it. Can we come in?" she asks politely.

"Yeah, come on in" she stepped to the side and let the teenagers pass.

When they were inside Lei'was mother turned to the three sully children "Hello, it's so nice to finally meet you! Ruyey talks so much about you all."

Lei'wa knew Ruyey had her beaming personality definitely from their mother. Lei'wa was rather calm, like their father. But that didn't matter because both of her parents hate Lei'wa for taking Ruyey away from them.
Lei'was intention wasn't hurting her parents, it was saving her baby sister.
Her parents wanted a high rank under the people, they were too busy to take care of their children. So Lei'wa took things in her own hands and it was a good decision. Everything was great, well aside from her parents despising her but Ruyey was happy and so Lei'wa was too.

Neteyam introduced himself and his siblings with politiness.
Now everyone sat around a little table while Lei'was mother walked to a corner with many fruits, a knive, etc.
"What do you want to drink?" her mother asks everyone.
"one pinakulada please" Ruyey said.
"Me too." Lei'wa said and glanced at the Sully's.
Her mother walked up to them and gave Lei'wa and Ruyey their drinks, then she looked at the three Sully's "And you kids?"
They looked at each other before Neteyam spoke first "Pinakulada please" lei'was mother nodded once and tilted her head to the other two.
"Me too" "yeah, pinakulada sounds good" came the answers.
Lei'was mother walked into the corner again.