- Sister -

Lei'wa walked in her marui and got almost instantly tackled by her little sister.

Ruyey released Lei'wa but kept her hands on her sister's arms "How was the teaching?"

Lei'wa chuckled lightly "It was good but since when are you interested in this?" Ruyey beamed again "I want to come!"

"You want to come?"

"Yeah! I wanna get know these kids."

Lei'wa thought for a second. They sure wouldn't mind if Ruyey joined them. Tsireya is infatuated with her, Rotxo thinks she's amusing and even Aounung tolerates her.

"Why not" Lei'wa shrugged.

Ruyey squeeled and jumped on her tiptoes.

"We are starting early, so if you wake up and I'm already gone you can come to the rocks on the north, we will be there" Lei'wa said.
"Okay! Okay!" Ruyey whispered but it was more to herself.

Lei'wa walked around her sister, without turning around she adressed Ruyey "Did you eat today?"

"yep"

"Had fun?"

"yep"

"and-"

"Yep" Ruyey cut her older sister off, she already knew what she was about to say. It always goes like that, Lei'wa making sure Ruyey ate, drank, had fun and if she did something productive.

And most importantly...

"Did you see mom and dad?"

"Yeah but just briefly" Ruyey waved her hand dismissing her sister.

"You didn't talk?" Lei'wa quirked an eyebrow. "No, like I said we just saw us for a second."
Lei'wa nodded and made her way to Ruyey again, patting her little sisters head "Are you going to rest soon?"
"yeah, give me a few minutes" Ruyey replied.

Lei'wa nodded again and walked over to her bed, she laid down and closed her eyes. It didn't take long until sleep took over.

Everyone sat in a circle while Tsireya talked about the water. She wanted the Sullys to understand the ocean, if they knew how it worked it would be easier for them.

As Tsireya talked Lei'wa often glanced at Neteyam. She couldn't stop thinking about what happened the evening before and when he looked back at her she saw that he couldn't either.

Lo'ak saw Lei'wa and his brother exchanging looks, he wondered what was going on with them. Did something happen? Did Neteyam already tell Lei'wa about his feelings?
If so then Lo'ak wouldn't even have a chance anymore.

He nudged his brother, when Neteyam looked at him Lo'ak leaned closer "Did something happen?" at Neteyams confused look he enlightened him "With you and Lei'wa. You guys act weird."
Neteyams eyes widened for a second "No, nothing happened!" he whisper-shouted "I-I mean something almost happened. But it didn't!"
Lo'ak looked at him, an unreadable look on his face. His mouth stood slightly open but he quickly closed it and his eyes darted downwards.
After a moment lo'ak nodded and turned his head away from Neteyam.

It was clear that Lo'ak was upset about what his brother told him but that only encouraged him to spend more time with Lei'wa. He will make sure she liked him as much as she liked his brother if not even more.

They continued to listen to Tsireya, both brothers looking at the girl opposite of them.

Before anyone could register what happened a body crashed into Lei'wa, nearly pushing her over.

The Sullys looked at e confused before turning to the girl who was almost squashing the life out of Lei'wa. Tsireya and Rotxo smiled at the scene, they didn't see Ruyey for what like felt forever. Aounung however, rolled his eyes. He didn't have a problem with Lei'was sister but she was still a pain in the ass, in his eyes at least.

Ruyey let go of Lei'wa and turned to the rest "Hi! I'm Ruyey, Lei'was sister."
She introduced herself and the others answered her with a few 'heys' and their names.
"Hi Reya!" Ruyey waved at Tsireya and the girl swung her arms around the younger one "Hey!"

Aounung rolled his eyes and groaned "Can we continue?" Lei'wa gave him a slight glare but he wasn't fazed by it. He just glared back at her until both cracked a smile and laughed slightly.

The interaction made Lo'aks blood boil and Neteyam clenched his jaw. They weren't new to the behavior Lei'wa and Aounung had towards each other but that didn't mean that it didn't angered them.

After everyone calmed down Tsireya continued the 'lesson'.

Another hour went by before everyone stood up, ready to go home Lei'wa took her sisters hand but before they could walk Ruyey yanked her back.
"Would you like to eat dinner with us and our parents today?" Ruyey asked the Sullys.

Lei'wa looked at her wide eyed but couldn't say anything because Kiri spoke up.

"We would love to."

"Great! We'll pick you up." Ruyey told them.

They walked away and when they were out of earshot Lei'wa yanked her sister arm so she was facing her
"Are you insane?!"

Ruyey sighed "I already talked to our parents, it's okay, they can come."
Lei'wa hissed "Its not just that! You seriously want the Sullys to meet our parents?!"

"Lei'wa" her little sister whined.

Lei'wa sighed. She couldnt be mad at Ruyey, she never could.
"fine."

"Yes!" Ruyey jumped away happily and her older sister followed.

Unknown to her, two pairs of eyes were still watching her.

AN:

It's short but I'll update the next chapter as soon as I can.

I hope you liked it!

Have a lovely day!! <3