Part 1

Third POV

Waking up in unfamiliar room with a bunch of people you don't know is scary.

[Name] woke up and find himself inside a classroom with a bunch of people he don't know. He look at his surroundings while frowning.

"Hey man, something wrong?" A guy walk up to him and asked. [Name] look at him while frowning, who is he?. [Name] doesn't know him but still answer.

"No, I'm fine" said [Name]. It's best to stay calm in this situation. Come to think of it, the language that the guy is using is not English but [Name] can understand and even use it. The guy nodded his head and walk away after saying goodbye.

[Name] stand up and walk out of the classroom. Weird, this place looks familiar and unfamiliar at the same time.

[Name] continue walking and saw the staircase. He decided to go downstairs  only to bump into a guy.

The guy close his eyes ready for the fall since he can feel himself falling down. [Name] luckily catch the guy before he fall which made the guy stunned and look up to him.

'W-who is this handsome looking guy' The guy though looking at [Name] with wide eyes.

"Are you alright?" Ask [Name]. The guy finally come to reality and stand up. The guy can be seen with a small blush in his cheeks, good thing that the hallway was empty so no one saw what happened just a moment ago.

"Yeah, thanks" the guy said and bow then hurriedly walk away. [Name] look at the guys leaving figure and smile.

'Cute'

[Name] continue walking and stop. That guy. That guy was one of the  character of all of us are dead series.
Oh Joon-Yeong was his name if [Name] is not mistaken.

[Name] sigh, he now know what is happening. No wonder why this place looks familiar and unfamiliar at the same time. He is inside a story were he is now the main character. To tell the truth, he read story about aouad x reader stories and he like it.

But [Name] don't want this. He doesn't want to be an entertainment for who ever reading now his life story.

But what can he do?. [Name] will go with the flow. Since he was here, he guess that his mission is to save those who died in the series.

(A/n: not only that honey, you're gonna have a f*cking harem hahaha hahaha*cough*.  Continue with the story)

[Name] was deep in thought that he didn't realize that he was now outside of the school. He look up to the sky and just realized that he is indeed now outside.

Looking at the school, [Name] started feeling sad. This school that looks clean will be covered in blood soon.

In the corner of his eyes, [Name] saw the science teacher son being cornered by Gwi-nam and his group. [Name] frowned, the guy didn't do anything bad to be treated badly.

[Name] unknownly clench his hands and walk towards the group and throw a punch on what he know is the leader of the group, Son Myung-hwan.

(A/n: help, i don't know how to write a fighting scene)

The guy he punch stumble and fall unconscious. This surprise [Name].
'I guess I'm gonna have an ability here' he thought and grab the hand of the science teacher son then [Name] started running leaving the stunned group of bullies.

They both run until they can't see the bullies anymore and they stop at the boys comfort room. [Name] let go of the hand he was holding and lean on the wall while catching his breath. His eyes landed on the boy he just save and saw that he was feeling scared.

"You alright?" Ask [ Name]. The guy flinch and look at [Name]. He nodded his head and then proceed to look down and catch his breath.

"I'm [Name], you?" The guy look at [Name] with confused eyes. Why does this [Name] guy want to know his name?.

"Lee Jin-su" Nonetheless he answered [Name] who nodded his head.

"Next time, if this happened again, just call my name" said [Name] and walk out leaving the stunned Jin-su.

One by one, tears started to came out of Jin-su's eyes. No one had ever done this for him before, no one ever helped him.

Meanwhile, [Name] can be seen walking down the hallway heading back to his classroom. Arriving there, he realized that none of the characters are in the class.

He take a sit and take a look inside his backpack. Inside was just for school things and his phone. [Name] grab the phone and saw a letter. He frowned and open it inside his bag so no one can see.

|hi~, I'm surprise to see you taking    |what is happening so well. Welp, just |wanna say good luck since you need |it and it will begin tomorrow night.
|
|Love
|     Unknown                                           |

[Name] fold the paper and throw it on the trash can. After a while, the teacher came in and started teaching.

[Name] wasn't really listening. His thought was on what was written on the paper. It will happen tomorrow night.

The bell finally rang signing that it was time to go home. [Name] took his backpack and run out of the classroom. He bump into many students which earned him a shout.

[Name] was getting close at the gate when a guy was accidentally got pushed towards him. Both of them fall on the ground. The one that pushed the guy hurriedly help his friend and [Name] stand up.

"We're so sorry" said the one who pushed his friend while bowing. The one who got pushed also bow.

"It's fine" [Name] said and walk away.

"Hey Su-hyeok, do you know what's his name?" Ask Cheong-san still looking at [Name] leaving figure.

Su-hyeok shook his head also looking at where Cheong-san is looking.

(A/n: *sigh* [Name] is really dense sometimes)