Part 5

Third POV

Arriving at his classroom, [Name] notices that everyone was looking at him while some was comforting the crying girl he rejected just a moment ago.

"What a jerk" [Name] heard someone muttered but didn't say anything. He don't care of what people thought of him.

Taking his seat, [Name] began thinking. The girl said that she likes him the first time she saw him but [Name] just get here yesterday. Does that mean that this body belongs to someone else but just look and act like him since no one really question his actions.

The door of the classroom open and a teacher walk in. It was not the same teacher who teaches them this morning.

The teacher walk in front and look at them. Her eyes landed on the crying girl and frowned.

"What happened to Yaa-shu?" Ask the teacher. One of the student raised his hand and pointed at [ Name].

"It was [Name]'s fault why Yaa-shu is crying" the student said. The teacher look at [Name] and raised an eyebrow.

"[Name] stand up please and mind explaining this?" Ask the teacher. [Name] sigh and stand up.

"It was not my fault ma'am, i just didn't accept her to be my girlfriend that's all" said [Name].

"That's all?, you broke her heart!" Shout an angry student, the one who pointed a finger at [Name] a moment ago. [Name] sigh, he started thinking that this boy is in love with the girl who he rejected.

"Use your mind, do you think if i said yes will make her happy?" Ask [Name]. The boy got mad and shouted yes.

"Really?, Do you think she will be happy when she found out that i said yes even though i don't love her?, she will be even more heart broken. So it's best to do the right thing" said [Name].

Everyone who was there was stunned. They know that [ Name] was right.
Seeing this, the teacher sigh.

"You can take your seat now [Name]" the teacher said and began teaching.

After a while, the bell rang meaning its time for the next subject so the teacher leaves and the class wait for the next teacher to come.

"Hey" [Name] look up and saw that it was the boy before. [Name] straightened his back and look at the boy waiting for what he's going to say.

"I'm sorry about what i did" said the boy.

"It's fine" said [ Name] and then look outside the window. The boy nodded his head and walk away.

After a while, the teacher come in and started teaching.

"Name, can you answer the question on the board?" Call the teacher.

[Name] who was busy looking out, stand up and answer the question.

The teacher nodded his head and proceed at teaching.

《Time skip》

It was now break time, [Name] was busy looking out the window when he suddenly feel like someone is looking at him and turn to take a look.

It was the Yaa-shu. She stand up and walk towards [Name] which cought everyones attention.

"Do you need something?" Ask [Name].

"I'm sorry for not saying anything for what happened just a moment ago" said Yaa-shu and bow.

"It's ok" Yaa-shu smile hearing this.

"Then can we be at least friends?" As Yaa-shu which [Name] nodded his head.

"Sure" [Name] said. Yaa-shu smile and go back to her seat.

Sighing, [Name] stands up and walk out the room. He then saw the science teacher, holding a cage with a white mouse in it. Some students started murmuring seeing this too.

The science teacher look at [Name] and smile as he walk by which [Name] smile back and bow.

As the teacher disappear, [Name] continued on walking. 'It was the mouse that bite Kim Hyeon-ju isn't it?' [Name] though.

'I have to get ready for what will happen tonight, i can't let Jin-su die'

With that, the day goes on. [Name] made a friend who he don't know if will live in the upcoming danger.