Part 9

Third's POV

Anger can be seen in [Name]'s eyes when he finally arrived and saw what is happening.

[Name] walk towards Gwi-nam who was tearing Eun-ji's uniform and grabbed his uniform making Gwi-nam turn to him then punching Gwi-nam on the face.

Gwi-nam stumbled back in shock. He touched his nose and saw that it was bleeding.

"You!" Shout Myung-hwan standing up. He took a step back when [Name] turned and look at him. [Name]'s eye is full of blood lust.

Myung-hwan took more step back when [Name] started walking towards him.

"Y-you!, step back!" Said Myung-hwan clearly terrified. It's quite ironic since Myung-hwan was the one who took more step back.

[Name] hold Myung-hwan's collar making him stay still.

"You, I'm running out of patient of not killing you" Myung-hwan's eyes widened in shock and fear. He can feel the anger in [Name]'s tone.

"Ha!, do it coward" taunted Myung-hwan which he regretted saying after he saw the smirk on [Name]'s face.

"With pleasure" with that [Name] punch Myung-hwan like what he did to Gwi-nam but with much more force that everyone can clearly hear his nose made a crack sound.

Every one of them just stood there in fear except for Eun-ji because she feel both satisfaction and fear as they watch [Name] keep punching Myung-hwan.

Su-hyeok arrived but stop when he saw [Name] who is still keep punching Myung-hwan who already fainted just a moment ago.

Su-hyeok finally realized what will happen if this keep going and run towards [Name] who was mumbling curse words while punching Myung-hwan and separate [Name] from Myung-hwan.

"Let go of me!" Shout [Name] successfully breaking away from Su-hyeok's grasp.

Gwi-nam and the other guys ran towards Myung-hwan checking if he was still alive and they sigh knowing that he was still breathing.

"What is wrong with you!!" Shout one of the guy to [Name].

(A/n: i don't know his name besides, it's not worth remembering😑)

"What's wrong with me?!, what's wrong with you?!!, did all of your parents and teachers teach this way?!!" Shout [Name] making all of them flinch.

The guy didn't say anything and just look down knowing [Name] was angry and right.

[Name] look away and sigh. His eyes then landed at Eun-ji who is covering her upper body with her teared uniform.

[Name] took off his cardigan and put it on Eun-ji. He also took her bag off the ground and hand it to her then lead her and Chul-soo out of the building forgetting about Su-hyeok.

But before they completely get out,
[Name] stop and turned around then look at each one of them except for Su-hyeok.

"You know, if all of your mother's hear about this, their gonna be disappointed and will regret giving birth to you" with that they continued walking out.

Su-hyeok look at the bullies who had tears on their eyes after [Name] leave and then look at Myung-hwan.

'Just who are you really?' He though and look at the exit that [Name] used to leave.
.
.
.
Meanwhile with Name and the two
.
.
.
Still Third's POV

"Thank you" [Name] look at Eun-ji.

"Thank you for helping Jin-su and us" said Eun-ji and bow which Chul-soo also did.

"Stand up straight, beside, you both are Jin-su's friends so that's mean your also my friends" said [Name] and they both stand up straight.

"But do you really have to go that far?" Ask Chul-soo.

"Shut up, what they did to us is much more worse" said Eun-ji.

While both of them taking, [Name] was thinking.

'I change something again, now that Gwi-nam don't have a picture of Eun-ji, she doesn't anymore have a reason to go to the rooftop' [Name] sigh which cought both Eun-ji and Chul-soo's attention.

"What's wrong?" Ask Chul-soo.

"Look, listen to me ok" Said [Name] and they both nodded.

"Ok, so, i want you to skip class and stay at the rooftop this recess and wait for me to go there, do you understand?" Said [Name].

"I understand but why?" Said and asked Chul-soo.

"Just do it ok" said [Name]. Eun-ji and Chul-soo nodded their head although they are doubtful.

"Good now let's go to our perspective classroom" said [Name] and walk away leaving the two behind on their thoughts.

"[Name]!" Arriving at his classroom, [Name] got called by Yaa-shu.

"Yaa-shu, what is it?" Ask [Name]

"What happened?, you suddenly leave
earlier" ask Yaa-shu.

"Ahh  it-" [Name] was cut of because of their teacher coming in. They both stop talking and take their seat.

After a while it was finally recess, the beginning of nightmare.

(A/n: Hey guys, sorry if there is any mistakes, wrong grammar and spelling)