Part 6

[Name] POV

The school was finally over and it's time to go home. While walking iut the gate, i saw Jin-su.

'He finally woke up', i was worried since i can't visit him because i have classes.

I run and swing my right arm around him. He let out a grunt and i let go fast.

"You ok?, did i hurt you?" I stop walking and ask looking if he was hurting somewhere.

"No, i just got surprised, that's all" Jin-su said shaking his head. I nodded my head and look behind him seeing Gwi-nam and his group looking at Jin-su, smirking.

"Hey, you're going to sleep in my house tonight, ok?" I ask and drag him with me without hearing his answer.

While walking toward outside the gate, i saw Mr.Lee standing besides his car seems like waiting for Jin-su  and stop infront of him.

"Good afternoon sir" i said and bow.

"Good afternoon" he said and i stand straight.

"Sir, can i make a request?" I asked, i can feel Jin-su clenching my hand. Mr. Lee look at me in a confused face and look at his son then nodded.

"Can Jin-su sleep at my house tonight?" I asked and i can clearly see his reaction. He look shock for a second but then his face softened and nodded.

"My son is finally growing up" Mr. Lee walk towards his son and ruffle his hair while laughing.

"Well then, I'll be going, [Name] take a good care of him" he said, hands on my shoulder.

'Why do this feel like a girl introducing her boyfriend to her parents who immediately approve?' I shake the though off my head and started walking while holding Jin-su's hand since he don't know the way and get lose.

We stop at a store and buy some groceries and snacks then proceed on walking home.

Arriving at my house, it was kinda funny because Jin-su was just standing on my doorstep.

I chuckle at this and lead him on the sitting room, opening the tv so he can be entertained as i cook.

I then walk towards the kitchen and cook some food for us to eat. Rice, eggs, bacon and sausages is what i cook. Finished cooking, i ready the table.

I call Jin-su over and told him to turn off the tv. He was hesitant but still sit and eat.

"Why?" I heard him ask. I looked at him, confused. Seeing my confusion, he sigh.

"Why are beeing nice to me and why did you bring me here?" He said. I drink my water and hummed.

"Can't i be nice to you?" I said which surprise him.

"Thank-" he was cut off when his phone ring. I watch as he took his phone and saw who it was. I told him to answer it but turn on the speaker.

"Hello?" Jin-su said.

"Where are you?" I heard a familiar voice, it was Myung-hwan.

"Why?" Ask Jin-su.

"Just answer me" Myung-hwan said sounds pissed.

"He's with me, why?" I took Jin-su's phone and said. The other  line was silent and then it turns off.

I hand Jin-su's phone back and we finish eating. We wash the dishes and then lead him to my room after.

"You'll be sleeping here, I'll sleep outside the couch, that's final" i said and walk out.

I lay on my couch and sleep glad that everything worked out.

While sleeping, i was woken up by a scream. It was Jin-su, i ran towards my room and saw him having a nightmare. I ran up to him and wake him up. He wake up and look at me then started crying.

"Hey hey hey, it's ok, it's fine-" i started saying some comfort words and he calmed down. He then go back to sleep but his grip was strong so i can't stand up.

I sigh and decided to sleep besides him.

Time skip

I open my eyes and look to my side. Jin-su was still sleeping. I got up and head towards the bathroom and wash my face. It was still early in the morning so we didn't have to hurry to go to school.

I walk towards the kitchen and started cooking. After that, i go back to my room and woke up Jin-su.

"Hey sleepy head, wake up" i said and shake him a little. He open his eyes and sat up then suddenly look at me.

"It wasn't a dream?!" He shout. I laugh at this.

"No it wasn't, now get up, the food is already on the table, you also don't want to be late right?" I said which he nodded.

He got off the bed and walk out the room. I then open my wardrobe and toke two uniforms since i know that Jin-su didn't have a spare one.

I then walk out and saw that Jin-su still didn't touch his food.

"Why are you not eating?" I ask taking my seat.

"I was waiting for you" he said and i nodded.

"Than let's start eating" i said and we started eating.

After that, i told Jin-su to take a bath first as i wash the dishes which he was hesitant first but still did what i told.

While washing, i was also busy in my thoughts. If i remembered correctly, Jin-su fall on the building and then got into a hospital and got visit by his father and - wait...

Jin-su was already injected by his father before he was bullied at the rooftop right? Then that means...

'I f*cked up'