Part 10

Third POV

Eun-ji and Chul-soo are now on the rooftop looking down at the students below them.

"I wish their dead or much better they just banish" said Eun-ji clenching her fist.

Chul-soo look at her and then back at the student below who where laughing like the school don't have problem at all and mentally agreeing.

The two turned around and look at the rooftops door when they heard it opening. They thought that it was [Name] but no, it was Jin-su.

"Jin-su?" Said Chul-soo which made Jin-su look at him.

"Hey, what are the two of you doing here?" Ask Jin-su walking towards them.

"[Name] told us to come here, you?" Said Chul-soo.

"[Name] told me to come here too" said Jin-su.

Just then, the door opened again and they saw a girl that has pale skin and looks like she is hurting, holding a small bag.

"Huh?, why are you guys doing here?" Asked the girl.

"Our friend told us to come here, you?" Said Eun-ji.

"A boy told me to come here saying he will follow after he finish something, he even give me this" said the girl stumbling a little while she showed them the bag, Eun-ji who was closer, help the girl to stand up.

"Are you ok?" Ask Chul-soo as both him and Jin-su walk towards them, also helping the girl who nodded her head.

"The guy who helped you, do you know his name?" Asked Jin-su.

"Yeah, it was [Name], why?" The girl said but the three didn't answer, instead they look at each other frowning.

"Weird, why would he told us to come here?" Ask Eun-ji confused.

At the same time Eun-ji finished talking, they heared the window below them shuttered.

The four look down only to see a shocking scene, some bloody students are attacking another students.

"What the f*ck" said Jin-su taking a step back, not believing what he was seeing.

'This wasn't supposed to happened... that b*tch escaped' Jin-su thought clenching his fist.

Meanwhile with [Name]

He was about to go out the comfort room when he got shoved in by a student who was shouting.

'Sh*t, it's starting' he thought and run towards his classroom.

Heading towards there was hard since there was zombies running in the hallway but thankfully, [Name] arrived at his classroom safely.

[Name] opened the door and run in. He look around seeing no one but him inside. His eyes then landed on the big bag and took it. He sigh and look outside seeing the zombies attacking some students, then he saw Nam-ra and Su-hyeok running towards the ladder.

[Name] sigh in relief when he saw them successfully inter their classroom through the window.

He then turn around and look outside the room, there is not so much zombies since they are swarming the room where the others are.

[Name] slowly opened the door and then run as fast as he could towards the stairs only to be grabbed and pulled to another room.

It was the male teacher who turn into zombie in the second episode, Mr. Kang.

'Why?!, just why?!' [Name] though looking at the others who is also looking at him.

This wasn't supposed to happened, it was not part of his plan. He was supposed to go to the rooftop and just wait for them to arrive with the other four he convinced to go to the rooftop.

He told Gyeong-su and Na-yeon to go there but it looks like they didn't make it there.

What much worst is that the bag fell when the male teacher pulled him.

[Name] eyes then landed on a familiar face that he was sure wasn't supposed to be here.

"[Name]!" Said Yaa-shu and hug him. The others frown seeing this but didn't say anything.

"Mr. Kang" said Gyeong-su.

"Are you guys ok?" Ask Mr. Kang panting then look at [Name].

"You?, where you bitten?" Mr. Kang asked.

"No"[Name] shook his head then look at Mr. Kangs hand then look away immediately.

'You are' [Name] thought.

"Good" Mr. Kang said taking a step forward while still panting.

"What about you?, you weren't bit?" Asked Gyeong-su walking towards Mr. Kang but [Name] hold his arms making him stop.

"No, of course not, I'm-"

"Mr. Kang" [Name] said cutting off Mr. Kang.

"What?" Asked Mr. Kang.

'He has to get out of here before he bite someone' thought [Name].

"Your arm has a bite mark Mr. Kang" said [Name] grabbing his arm and show others the bite mark. Everyone got scared and step back when they saw it.

"K-kick him out!" Shouted Na-yeon making [Name] irritated.

'She's gonna get us killed' thought [Name] mentally sighing in disappointment.

"What did you say?!" Mr. Kang's eye widened in fear, pulling his arm off [Name]' grip and look at Na-yeon. He was about to walk towards her when [Name] grab his arm again.

"Mr. Kang please think, you will turn into them in a minute so please just walk out of the door before one of us get bitten" [Name] said calmly at him.

Mr. Kang stop for a moment and [Name] mentally sigh in relief when he saw an understanding in Mr. Kang's eyes.

Mr. Kang gulp and slowly nodded his heand. [Name] smile sadly at him and lead him at the door.

"I'm sorry Mr. Kang and thank you" [Name] said as Mr. Kang look at him and smile.

[Name] opened the door and closed it again after Mr. Kang ran outside. [Name] close his eye as he don't want to see what is happening but he can still hear it, he can hear the shout of pain of Mr. Kang.

[Name] opened his eyes when he feel someone grab onto his shirt. He look at Yaa-shu who is also looking at him while holding onto his shirt.

"Are you ok?" Asked Yaa-shu and [Name] nodded his head.

"Yes" [Name] said and walked towards the window. Looking outside, he frowned seeing a smoke from a far.

It was beautiful to look at before, it didn't look the same anymore.