Part 2

Name POV

Walking mindlessly, i didn't realize i  walk into a house.
I realize it when i saw a picture of me on the sitting room besides the tv.
I look around and this house was made for just one person or a couple.

I open the lights and walk in a room and found out that it is a bedroom.
In the middle is the bed, window on the left side of the room and the wardrobe on the right.
There's a tv in front of the bed while the door was beside the wardrobe.
I lay on the bed and close my eyes then  begin to sleep.

(A/n: Pictures are not mine they belong to their rightful owners)

Time skip

I open my eyes and slowly sat up on the the bed while stretching my arms. I took my phone and open it. Looking at the time, it was still early.

I get off my bed and walk out the room and go to the kitchen.
I open the fridge and took out the milk.
I then took the cereal and put it on the bowl and add the milk.

I take a sit and started eating.
After that, i put the dishes on the sink and wash it.
I then go back to my bedroom and open the wardrobe to take my uniform out and pack the things needed for school.

I then walk in the bathroom, brush my teeth and take a bath.
After taking a bath, i dry myself up  and change into my uniform.

I took my wallet and phone then put it in my backpack. After that, i turned off all the lights and then grab my bag and walk out, closing the door after.

While walking, i saw Nam-ra with headset on holding some papers. Some idiot who is running bump into her which made her fall down and the papers she was holding scattered on the ground.
The idiot didn't even try to help her or just say sorry.

I sigh and walk toward Nam-ra and help her pickup the papers.
After picking everything, we both stand up and i hand her the papers.

"Thanks" she said bowing.
I nodded my head and started walking again.
Nam-ra also started walking besides me.

"What's your name?" I ask.
Of course i already know her name but i had to ask so she doesn't get suspicious about me knowing her name.

"Choi Nam-ra, you?" She said and ask at the same time.

"[Name]" i said which she nodded her head.

Me and Nam-ra talk all the way to school, getting to know each other. We stop when we arrived in front of the school.

"I have to go, see you next time" I said.

"Then I'll be going also then" she said which i nodded.

I turn around and walk towards my class.
Arriving there, i take my sit and wait patiently for the teacher to come.

"[Name]" i look towards the one who called me and saw a one of my female classmate.

"Do you need something?" I ask rising and eyebrow.

"Can i talk to you at lunch?" She ask. This confused me, why?.

(A/n: you know why~)

"Sure" i said while nodding.

"Then I'll wait for you on the rooftop" the girl said smiling then walk away.

Some students was looking at me and some whistle.
After a while, the teacher finally arrived which made my classmates shut up and started teaching.
I wasn't really listening as i was busy looking outside through the window.

My eyes suddenly move towards a group of people.
It was Gwi-nam with his group, cornering Jin-su.
I saw them walk in a room and i know that something bad is gonna happen so took my bag and run off the classroom.
I hear the shout of my teacher, telling me to go back but i didn't listen, there is something i have more important to do. Then i hear it, Jin-sus voice.

"[Name]!!!"

I guess i have more ability than i thought.

(A/n: hey guys, I'm sorry if there is any wrong spelling and any mistakes.)