°•° I Do - Golden Rain °•°

"Well, don't you two clean up nice," someone said from behind me. Rico and I turned around to see Miranda grinning at us to where she'd just entered the Baptism Room that we were using as the Groomsmen prep room. Miranda glanced at Rico, holding back a smile. "Actually, you might need a little help," she teased.

He slapped his hand on his heart. "Excuse me. I look gorgeous."

"Mhm."

He scoffed incredulously, hooking her around the waist and pulling her toward him. She squealed a laugh before he cut it off with a kiss.

I shoved my hands in my pockets and raised my brows at them. After a second, I cleared my throat. "Are you sure you two aren't the ones getting married today? Because I'm sure Sav could let Miranda borrow her dress after we're done."

Miranda pulled back, blushing slightly. "I... I don't think we're ready for that." She laughed a little bashfully.

Rico nodded, coughing. "Right. Yeah, nope. Not ready."

She eyed him for a moment before she started toward the door. "Well, I just wanted to let you know that we're going to take pictures in about fifteen minutes. Do you think you'll be ready by then?"

"Apparently not," Rico said. "You think I need work."

She grinned even as she shook her head. "I was teasing, aşkım. You're very handsome." Leaving him with a soft smile, she exited into the hall, shutting the door behind her.

I slowly turned to Rico. "That was smooth."

He sent me a halfhearted glare. "I don't want to talk about it."

"Fine. But don't think I didn't notice the pet name." He didn't respond which confirmed that it was, in fact, an endearing nickname. "What does it mean?"

"If you knew, it would be less special. Therefore, I'm not telling you."

"Dude, I can literally look it up right now." I grabbed my phone off the table, holding it up to prove my point.

He let out a sound, something between a growl and a groan. "It means 'my love' okay? Is that a problem with you, idiot?"

He got me there; Sav and I did have endearing names for each other, even if they didn't completely seem like that to some people since they were kind of insults turned special to us. But I wasn't about to let this drop, grinning wildly. "Let me guess. You call her mi amour or something?"

"No." He crossed his arms over his chest before reluctantly adding, "I call her cariño. Of which I'm not telling you the meaning of."

I snorted. "I'm not stupid, Rico. I know what it means."

He let out a frustrated sigh. "It's your wedding day. Why am I getting interrogated about my love life? Shouldn't we be happy you're not going to die a lonely old man?"

Chuckling, I smacked him on the shoulder. "Right. That is the only reason I'm marrying Sav. It's not like I love her or anything..."

"Nope. No love to it."

Shaking my head at him, I turned and looked around where the rest of my groomsmen were laughing and talking with one another. I only had three regular groomsmen besides Rico as my Best Man, and all three of them were Sav's brothers.

"You guys ready?" I called, getting their attention.

Nash finished laughing before replying for his brothers, "Yeah, let's get this party started."

He stood, shoving Logan at a stupid remark he made before slinging an arm over my shoulder. "So you gave me baby advice and now I get to give you marriage advice. I think you did this backward," he joked.