I. Sunday

The night that changed everything...

Sunday, March 12, 2023

After a busy day of attending the Oscars and several after-parties, Tessa had managed to convince Katiana to finally have a threesome with her and Michael. It had been a week since Michael found out that Katiana and Tessa occasionally have sex with each other. Tessa wanted to bring Katiana into their relationship since she found out that Michael had a crush on Katiana.

Tessa had brought up having a threesome with Katiana to Michael and he looked like a kid in a candy store. He agreed to it.

Now, Tessa had planned the perfect way to bring Katiana into their bedroom. Michael wasn't aware that tonight would be the night that the threesome happens.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Katiana asked Tessa as she helped her set up the chair and ropes in the bedroom.

"Hell yeah, I want both of you in my bed," Tessa answered as she grabbed the blindfold and put it in her pocket. "Now, I'm gonna go get him so be ready, and don't make any noise," Tessa told her.

Katiana nods.

Tessa leaves the bedroom and Katiana goes to the bed and takes a seat at the edge of the bed. She plays with her fingers as she waits for Tessa to come back with Michael. She takes deep breaths, calming herself down.

"Keep the blindfold on, Mike," Tessa said as she brings a blindfolded Michael into the room.

"What's going on?" Michael asked her.

Tessa takes off Michael's clothes and shoes then she sits him on the chair and ties his hands and legs to the chair. "Relax, Mike," Tessa replied as she gives Katiana a head nod to come over.

Katiana walks over to Michael and slids her hands all over his torso, caressing him. Tessa moves back and watches Katiana's interaction with Michael.

"Tessa!" Michael gasped as Katiana reached for Michael's cock, and giving it a gentle squeeze.

Tessa silently chuckled as Michael started moaning as Katiana licked and nibbled up and down the side of his neck, slowly working her way down his chest.

Katiana licked and teased Michael's nipples with her tongue, making him moan. Michael's cock got harder. Tessa made a mental note to try that on Michael later. Katiana kissed and licked her way down his chest and belly, reaching for his cock, and stroking him. Michael's cock jerked as he felt her tease the head of his cock with her tongue.

"Oh yeah, that's what I'm talking about," Michael said as he tried to he spread his legs wide.

Tessa watched, licking her lips wanting to join in,but she wanted Michael to enjoy Katiana's mouth.

"Fuck," Michael groaned trying to push his cock deeper into her mouth.

Katiana tightened her lips around the shaft and continued to suck his cock.

Michael was a moaning mess. Tessa moved quietly over to Michael's side and placed a hand on the side of his face, removing his blindfold.

"What the fuck?" Michael said as he watched Katiana suck his dick.

"Surprise," Tessa said as she kissed him, slipping her tongue into his mouth, and moaning as she did so.

Michael moaned kissing her back. Tessa untied Michael's hands and immediately Michael put his hands on Katiana's head and he forced her mouth down lower on his dick.

"Keep going, she doesn't have a gag reflex," Tessa whispered to him.

Katiana moaned around Michael's dick as Michael made her deep throat him.

"Show him your trick, Kat," Tessa told Katiana, watching Katiana bobbing up and down on his throbbing dick.

"Damn," Michael said as Katiana squeezed him with her throat. "Oh yeah, she's got a talented mouth," He commented.

Tessa nods in agreement.

Katiana let his dick slip from her mouth, and she looked at him, "Thank you," she said grasping his dick and stroking him.

"Let's take this to the bed," Tessa said.

Katiana nods and unties Michael's legs.

Michael smirked as he watched Tessa and Katiana climb on the bed and start kissing each other.

"Oh yeah, we're having fun tonight," Michael said as he jumps onto the bed, making the girls squeal.