VI. Friday

Friday, March 24, 2023

It's been a week since Katiana put her arrangement with Tessa and Michael on pause. She spent some time alone sipping mimosas on the patio and really doing the exercises that her therapist recommended that she do to find stability in herself.

Katiana was trying to put herself out there in different environments than she usually would to keep herself from running down the same dead end.

She was spending time with family and friends to center herself and recharge. Her friends were helping her by being a strong support system even Tessa was there to field her worries but Katiana was pretty shocked by Michael's involvement in her progress.

He seemed really hurt when he came to talk to Katiana about her backing out of their arrangement and really wanted to be there for her. He did research and gave her advice and even started working out with her so that way they could bond.

He said that them working out together helps them to know each other better and to know the way they work together more closely.

Although Katiana still has work to do with all her issues, she feels a lot better. Anyways, during her therapy session today, Tessa and Michael showed up. That stunned Katiana. But what made the session more crazy was how her therapist put her on blast and basically told Tessa and Michael that Katiana was love-starved and was seeking a deep romantic relationships with anyone as a cure for the damaged parts of herself.

Katiana was embarrassed but it made her realize that she would never have a truly fulfilling relationship until she takes care of those parts of her in need of repair.

So, self love was now her number one priority.

Instagram