II. Monday

Monday, March 13, 2023

The next morning the room was definitely a mess when Tessa's alarm went off. Audible groans can be heard through the room.

Michael is the only one to wake up, Tessa and Katiana manage to sleep through the alarm. He sits up and looks at both sides and smirks, memories from last night rushing through his mind.

"I'm so lucky," Michael mumbles to himself, sliding out of the bed and heading into the bathroom.

Cutting the light on, he stares at the scratches covered his neck, chest and shoulders. He turns and looks at his back to see it's in the same condition as the rest of his body and shakes his head, unable to help the smirk that meets his lips. Them girls did a number on him and he absolutely loved it.

Another alarm goes off and this time it's Katiana's alarm. Katiana rolls over and groans as she tries to find her phone to turn off the alarm. Tessa grabs a pillow and places it over her face. Katiana shakes her head and plucks the pillow from her.

"Get up, Tessa," Katiana said as she climbs on Tessa and begins grinding on her. "We have things to do," She says.

"I need an hour," Tessa whines.

Michael comes back into the room and falls back into the bed, watching Katiana try to wake Tessa up.

"Good luck with waking her up," Michael says as Tessa still manages to sleep while Katiana pleads for her to wake up.

"Good morning, Mike," Katiana said as she climbs off Tessa and moved over to Michael, and placed a kiss on his lips. "You look refreshed," She commented with a small smile on her face.

"Good morning, Kat, and I had the best night of my life," He said with a chuckle. "Of course, I'm refreshed," He continued as he smooths his hand over her hair, staring at her.

"Mm-mm, where's my morning kiss?" Tessa whines as she watches them with tired eyes.

"Get up, and we'll give you all the kisses you want," Michael answered.

Katiana nods.

"I'm ready to eat," Katiana said, getting out of bed, and heading out of the room.

Michael leans over and presses a kiss to Tessa's lips before rushing after Katiana. Tessa gets up and stretches before heading into the bathroom.

Meanwhile, downstairs in the kitchen, Katiana starts cooking breakfast while Michael stares at her.

"So," Michael says trying to start a conversation with Katiana.

Katiana looks at him and smiles.

"How do you like your eggs?" Katiana asked him.

"Over easy," Michael answered.

Katiana nods.

Tessa finally comes downstairs as Katiana finishes cooking breakfast and pulls Michael and Katiana into a three-way kiss.

"Good morning," Tessa says with a bright smile.

"What a way to start the day," Michael said with a laughable grin on his face.

After breakfast, they part ways for the day, Katiana was currently at her house, sitting in her home office on a Zoom call, listening to her team talk about the ins and outs of her upcoming projects.

Her phone started buzzing with messages from Tessa who wanted to go for lunch with her and coincidentally Michael also wanted to hang out with her too. Katiana sighed and placed them in a group chat. She tuned out the rest of the meeting and began texting the group chat.