IV. Wednesday

Wednesday, March 15, 2023

Slipping away from Tessa's sleeping form, Katiana went to go cook something for her and Tessa to eat, but when she got down to the kitchen Michael was there, cooking breakfast.

"Good morning, sleepy head," Michael said.

"Good morning, Michael, when did you get here?" Katiana asked him as she took a seat at the island counter and watched him cook.

"Long enough to know that you both would be murdered by an intruder," Michael answered with a chuckle. "I walked into the room about four times and y'all didn't even move an inch," He said.

Katiana giggled and nodded as she checked for messages, notifications, and missed calls—some from her team, some from her mom and friends.

"Yeah, I don't know why but when Tessa and I fall asleep together, we are dead to the world," Katiana told him as she clicked her screen off and placed the phone on the counter, looking at Michael.

"I guess that means you two are comfortable and safe around each other," Michael said.

"Yeah," Katiana said.

She stared at him a little longer. She wanted to understand what was going through his mind with this arrangement. Does he feel any type of way that she sleeps with Tessa without him? She watched his bulging muscle flex as he whisked the eggs. It made her breath sit in her throat. She licked her lips. She wasn't going to fuck Michael without Tessa present.

Was she even allowed to have sex with him without Tessa? Katiana shook her head and quickly looked away. Michael raised an eyebrow at her.

"What's up?" Michael asked her.

"Nothing," Katiana answered.

"Look at me, Kat," Michael told her.

"Huh," Katiana said looking up at him.

"Is there something on your mind?" Michael asked her.

"Actually, yeah there is something on my mind, I should have asked this before you know we had sex but are you really okay with this?" Katiana asked before pausing and then asking additional questions because why not. "Like do you feel any type of way about Tessa and me sleeping together without you? Are we allowed to have sex without Tessa?" She continued as Michael turned off the stove.

She walked over to him and gently nudged him.

"Like does it bother you?" She asked him.

He gave her a sheepish smile before responding.

"You know what I am okay with it, you guys had this going on before me so it wouldn't be right for me to make y'all end it but as for us sleeping together without Tessa, we can do that," Michael answered as he leaned in and kissed her lips.

They kissed, deeply as Michael lifted her and wrapped her legs around his waist. Katiana grinded on his body. A minute later, Michael managed to take off his pants and boxers without dropping Katiana and pushing himself into her.

Katiana moaned loudly.

Michael reached down and rubbed her clit making Katiana moan even more.

"Fuck! Right there!" Katiana moaned.

Michael's lips traced her neck and he looked her in the eyes.

"Shit, baby!" He hissed as he moved to the kitchen table and laid Katiana flat on the table.

He brought her legs up so that her calves rested on his shoulders as he pounded into her.

"Fuck!" She gasped.

He grabbed her by the throat and pulled her up to meet his lips. "You taking that dick so well," He grunted.

"Yes," Katiana moaned and he squeezed harder as her vision was starting to get blurry from the immense pleasure he was giving her. "Doesn't it feels good Mike?" Katiana asked him.

"Ugh yes," Michael moaned through gritted teeth.

"It feels too good," Katiana croaked.

They kept fucking for good ten minutes until Katiana came, Michael grunted and pushed in her as deep as he could and came in her. She moaned.

As they came down from their highs, a noise made them pay attention to their surroundings. "What a show," Tessa said as she made her presence known to Michael and Katiana.

Michael pulled out of Katiana.

"Honestly, that was hot," Tessa told them.

Katiana shook her head.

"You stood there and watched us?" Michael asked Tessa.

"Yeah, I wasn't going to stop y'all," Tessa answered.

Katiana got off the table and Michael pulled his pants up.

"Michael, don't you know that Tessa likes watching," Katiana said as she walked over to Tessa and wrapped her arms around her waist, and laid her head on her shoulder.

Michael watches the both of them as Tessa rubs Katiana's ass and lays her head on top of Katiana's head. Michael smirks.

"Let's eat breakfast and then we're going upstairs," Michael said as he walks over to the stove. "I hope y'all don't have any plans today," He said.

Tessa chuckled.

Katiana laughed.