V. Thursday

Thursday, March 16, 2023

"Are you ready?" Fabienne asked me as she puts her phone on the tripod stand to record.

Fabienne and I are hanging out today at her house and mostly we've just been recording TikToks, ordering food, and taking random naps.

Right now, we're doing the Her Way challenge. Learning the dance was easy for me since I was a majorette dancer at San Diego State University, but Fabienne had to keep watching the video of the dance a few times before she got it down.

"Been ready," I answered as she plays the sped-up version of Her Way by PARTYNEXTDOOR.

Shawty said she wanna roll with the Sauga City come up (ride with the come up)
She wasn't on a roll, now she roll with a winner (rollin' marijuana, ooh, yeah)
See them dark-skin girls in them light-skin crews
Yeah, we see you (see you, baby)
But she the light-skin girl in a light-skin crew (yeah)
She don't know what to do

I do the dance first.

I'll still say, this bitch looks like Lindsay Lohan (Lindsay Lohan)
She gets down just like Lindsay Lohan (just like Lindsay Lo')
Round the block, she's not showin' nothin' (not showin' nothin)
That bitch bad, watch her blow a whole band

Then Fabienne does it next.

She gets her way (way, way, way)
(It's like every time)
(Like any time of day)
(In every single way) girl, when she gets her way (way, way, way)
(Yeah, that's just how she ball)
(That's just how she hustles)
(No clue how she does it)
She gets her way, way (she gets her way)

Then we do it together and end the video after that.

"I think that was good," Fabienne said.

"I think so too," I said.

Fabienne picks up her phone and we watch the video over before Fabienne edits before posting it. After that, we do a few more TikToks before we decide to order more food. Thank God, I wasn't on my strict diet at the moment or else my trainer would be kicking my ass about my eating habits at the moment.

"You know you got this glow about you," Fabienne said as we sit at her dining table, platting the takeout food on plates. "Tessa must be putting it down," She commented.

I playfully roll my eyes and giggle.

"Not just Tessa," I said.

Fabienne gasped.

"Who else are you fucking?" Fabienne asked me.

"Michael," I answered.

"Michael who?" Fabienne asked before she starts listing all the Michaels in Hollywood. "Fassbender? Ealy? Ain't he married? Pitt? Murray? Well, Michael is his middle name but still... Cera? I hope not. Trevino? Actor Jordan? Basketball Jordan?" She asked me as I shake my head.

"Michae B. Jordan," I replied.

Fabienne gasped and covered her mouth with her hands.

"You got Tessa and Michael! You lucky whore!" Fabienne said.

I laughed.

"Is he good? Wait... Are you fucking them together or separately?" Fabienne asked me.

"He's very good and both," I answered.

"Oh so you get it whenever you want," Fabienne said.

"You can say that but Tessa, you know lately has been acting like she's my man," I said as we started eating.

Fabienne nods.

"Yeah, I saw how she acted with you at Fabiola's event, honestly I don't know how you're not obsessed with her," Fabienne said as she poured herself a drink. "Like the way she looks at you, I would have no self-control," Fabienne added.