Introduction

The last thing Boboiboy remembered was being with his Tok Aba before he got blinded a bright light then waking up in a big theater.

All his friends and his atok are there also…. As he looked around, he saw some of the agents of TAPOPS, TEMPUR-A, the soldiers from Planet Gur’latan.

Kutuperi, Kira’na, and many more, even his enemies (Old and New) are there. He’s surprise that almost everyone he knows is here. Soon, everyone thoughts got interrupted by a voice.

“ Ah, ah, test.. test.., yosh! that’s good. “ The person cleared his throat… well judging by the voice it’s a male and… he seemed sound pretty young.

“ Yo yo minna! How are you all?? “ the voice asked, only to be met with everyone raising their weapons and being in a battlestance.

“ Who are you!? “ Kaizo demanded, first the Gur’latan mission and this? weren’t they given a break?? why does it has to be interrupted? 

“ Wait wait! “ The boy now sounded terrified.

“ wahh! Ruia-neechan! They’re being mean!! “ Well that surprised everyone, they all heard a sigh before the lights got turned on (the room is
dimmed) and they could two figures in front of them.

one being a boy, who seems to be clinging onto the woman’s waist, and basically whining.

“ C’mon Koi, don’t be scared

“ C’mon Koi, don’t be scared. They’re just being cautious “ The woman assured the younger one, who pouted in return. She cleared her throat, and gained everyone’s attention.

“ Apologies everyone for the sudden interruption in whatever things you all were doing. Rest assured, we don’t mean any harm, we simply gathered you all here to react to some things that may or may not have some connections with your future. “ The woman said, everyone dropped their weapons but that didn’t ease the tension in the air.

“ and why should we trust you. You literally teleported us in a room with almost everyone we know and also our enemies, especially Retak’ka. How do we know you’re not plotting to kill us? “ Admira Tarung said, not trusting the woman. Plus, he feels a weird aura around her.

“ Don’t worry, Admiral. I won’t harm your agents or anyone here, and the villains? they’re pretty much powerless at the moment. Though i won’t be surprised if you don’t wanna drop your guard just yet. “ she explained.

“ well then, You may call me Ruia and this boy here beside me is, Koi. We are your moderators for the reaction, now everyone, go to your assigned seats. “ they all went to their assigned sits, as they did. Boboiboy noticed the empty 13 seats beside him.

“ Uhm, miss Ruia? there’s still 13 empty seats beside me “ Ruia stared at him for a moment, before realizing something.

“ Oh right, i almost forgot… Boboiboy, can you come here for a moment? “  Boboiboy seemed hesitant, but walked over to her anyways, as he did, Koi grabbed his hand (where his watch is) then suddenly another bright light blinded him.

As slowly opened his eyes, his elements are out of the watch, even his Fusions are also out of the watch. Everyone stared at the elements and fusions in amazement, sure they may have seen them in at some point but the others didn’t, so it’s a surprise for them for seeing all his fusions.

“ Hi Master~! “ Rimba greeted cheerfully at Boboiboy. The latter felt well, weird since they call him master. While the elements and fusions talk to their master, Halilintar stared at Ruia with caution, Ruia on the other hand smiled, even if he's aware they're not gonna harm them or anything. He can't trust them that quickly, The whole Gur'latan event gave him trauma.

He doesn't want another episode of it, while checking some things in the system, Ruia checked if the dead past users are here, which they aren't, so she quietly revived and teleported them to the theater and have Koi explain things to them.

Solar on the other hand is awfully quiet. Usually he would be all talkative but.... He could feel Retak'ka's stare on him, those hostile yellow eyes staring at his silver ones, he felt a shiver down his spine.

' stop overthinking... he can't hurt you.. ' he thought to himself.

“ Sorry to bother your… conversation, but go back to your seats. “ Ruia said, all of them did, with some bickering and all that but that has been sorted out.

now while everyone waits, Ruia chooses what AU should they show the audience, Koi soon appeared beside her, telling her that he manage to convince the users and have them also react. Ruia showed him the list of the AUs the audience are gonna react to. 

“ What about this? “ Koi suggested, pointing at the Cyber AU.

“ …. No, too gloomy and well, you know. “ Ruia pointed out, she then choose an AU, which is the Guardian AU.

“ bruh- that AU is even more gloomier “ Koi pointed out, Ruia just chuckled.

“ I’m aware. “  she then pressed some more buttons here n there and they’re all set-up. The lights have dimmed as the screen turned on.

“ Let’s start now, shall we? “

________________________________________________
__________________
___________________________

that’s all for this chapter.
Now this reaction book will be a lot different than the reaction books you all have read. Instead of their own series, it’s gonna be AUs.

so get wild and drop some AU suggestions!
i'm taking suggestions!

Also, i know you guys must have noticed but, why Amato isn’t here? Take note, this is following the comics, and for all we know. Amato is missing in the canon series. So yeah, i didn’t add him, deep apologies for that.

i'm pretty aware i have like 3 reactions books ( i unpublished the transformers one since i have no ideas on what to do with it) but like shhhhhhhhh

let me procrasinate shit-

Until next time!
Eclipse Out.