I

As the screen lit up, both Ruia and Koi moved out of the way and went to the side where they have their own assigned seats…. or not, Ruia preferred floating while Koi… well, given the fact he’s still a kid, he would be running around (or walking)

the video started with black screen, words appeared on the screen.

Have you ever heard of a guardian?

Guardians are powerful beings that God had created to protect the world. There are currently 7 of them.

The screen splitted into 7 columns, each one having an element logo on top of it as it showed the 7 guardians.

Earth Guardian

Wind Guardian

Lightning Guardian

Fire Guardian

Ice Guardian

Leaf Guardian

And Lastly, Light Guardian.

everyone is astonished upon seeing the guardians, Though, some of them find it weird that 3 of the elements are females.

Rimba finds his counterpart cool and well more mature than him. For one, his counterpart gives off the same aura as his previous owner, King Balakung.  

Gempa finds his counterpart looking peaceful and calm, Kristal looked fatherly and wise with his design.

Hali… well…. he finds his counterpart a bit odd since it’s a woman, but nonetheless, he finds her interesting. Satriantar and Kira’na both find this Voltra interesting; she looks like a warrior, a warrior who's ready to sacrifice herself to the battle.

Beliung stares at his counterpart on the screen, She looks cheerful and peaceful also, but even with that, he can see the suffering in her eyes. Even then, she remained positive.

Blaze has his eyes in sparkle upon seeing his counterpart, the fire guardian looked like an actual warrior, Mas Yaanari also seemed to like the design of the guardian.

Ice on the other hand, thinks that his counterpart looks so dull, as if there’s no emotion in those cerulean eyes of hers. But even then, she looks peaceful.

Solar examines his counterpart, he seems wise, though, he seems to also bear the same pain as him. But, by just looking at Gamma’s eyes, Solar can tell there are no emotions in those silver eyes. He also noticed white strings attached to him and a….. woman? behind him with a sinister smile plastered on her face.

He felt a shiver down his spine.

Boboiboy found all the guardians interesting, having their own unique designs and the way the calming aura gives off.

Together, the guardians protected the world, each guardian possessing a User in order to keep their power in control and also keep from growing too powerful.

But they also took it as an advantage to have their users protecting the world during their absences.

“ Well that’s interesting… I wonder what happens if one becomes too powerful? will they go berserk or still sane? “ Solar questioned, curious on what’s gonna happen if that’s the case.

“ Maybe they still have their sanity intact? I mean… judging by the looks of it, they seemed to be capable of controlling their power even without the users “ Supra responded.