Cupid's Circle

"Seoul is getting ready for witness the most awaited moment to the year, the cherry blossom of 2023

"Seoul is getting ready for witness the most awaited moment to the year, the cherry blossom of 2023.... many tourist had arrived as the blossom starts by this month and ending on April last... Couples has surrounded the trees to witness the blessed sight to create a mesmeric romantic mess.
It says that Cupids were going to arrive this year to flourish the city with uncontrollable love in human minds...

Signing off.. Moon Soo ye...the KBC reporter."

"Stupid people, to believe all these things even if it's now 21st century."
Y/n mumbled while she ates the morning breakfast as her mom yelled from kitchen.

"Dont be late girl, its your first day at interview."

"Okay mom say to oppa I left early."

"Okay sweety. Goodluck."

Y/n a beautiful girl and a charming girl who was trying to secure her place as a number model in her city. She applied herself firstly on the well known multi national company Jeon's designs which were addressed to be the best fashionista of the year in Asia and won several recognitions. It was not that easy to get in their in the que. After so much trials she had passed the short list and got into the interview list that was scheduled today morning.

Her mom was the only person who supports her in this dream job. Despite her father and brother who still hates her for applying at this company. She didn't know why, but to a certain facts, he sensed something was wrong in their resistance. Min Yoongi who was her brother who was currently doing masters in photography in his own risk and opted his life. In that case y/n tried many times persuading her father to accept the dream of her, but in vain it was waste. At last, she herself applied and got scold and even beatings. Nowadays as a businessman he wasn't coming to home as he claims to be in a business trip. Her father's job was still a secret to her and mom. Mom who was a house wife and doing her online tutorials in high school level was her side business to kill her boredom.

She got into the car as she starts engine she was surprised that the morning was so calm and quiet unlike other days with gloomy atmosphere and spooky skies with dark patches. The morning traffic was very stressful in city, the red light came on and she watches the people walking desperately across the road holding backpacks. The green light came and she droves to the company. Parking lot was congested as she couldn't imagine interview will be tough like the congested parking lot. Sighing deeply she took all certificates and clipped it. Dipping it into the black leathered bag, she looks herself in the mirror to recreate her beauty. Applying some red tints and glossiness she patted her hair side ways and closed the car door after getting out.

"I can do it."
She whispered confidentially, and walked past the security giving a warm smile.

"Good luck young lady."

"Thankyou."

She thought what a great ful man. She believes the CEO or the staff at the recruiting bunch will be same as this humble security man. She pressed the elevator button from the ground floor as she saw some people entered in the elevator in suits and glasses and with ID cards. They babble each other and her floor was in top floor of the building. Finally she reached, patting her heart she hides her nervousness and asked receptionist.

"I came here for interview."

She eyed y/n top to bottom and smiled.
"Okay please wait it will starts at 9."

Y/n checked watch as it is only 2mnt for interview. She leaned to the wall and waited patiently. She heard footsteps approaching her and staffs saying 'goodmorning sir' , immediately realizing who it will be she look up from the floor clutching the files and when the crowd of some old man and guys passed by her her heart thumbed again. Before closing the door shut she saw the man at the middle in the crowd of people was heavenly handsome man, well built and perfectly imperfect guy. She realized that maybe the so called CEO of the company. Her eyes twitched in fear when she though of the interview with this man.

Soon after the door opens and the guys left with something blabbing and their footsteps echoed throughout the hall. Glass of the building which was perfectly architectural for the office.

"Miss Min Seok Y/n."

She got out of her trance when she heard her came call out.

"Sir."

"Come in."

The boxy grinning guy who was manly tall and his handsome looks was devouring her eyes. Her eyes sparkled when he looked at her with the smile. She shook her head and she found herself becoming red tints in her cheeks.
She pulled her heels through the tiles clicking to the floor and bowed at the man sitting at the office cabin like a king of Mafia in Korea. His smile was cute like bunny style, his physical appearance was melancholic, yet impressive, would make any innocent girl will fall for him. His black tuxedo that attached to him make him look like he was painted in a museum by Davinchi. She couldn't take her eyes of him.

"Sit down Miss Y/n."

When she walked to him she found herself walking to the altar of a church with decorated flowers and balloons and the vows was echoing through the sky, angels were singing their marriage songs and cherishing them as they were destined. A round pink neon circle formed around her and it moved with her till she reaches and shook hands with the smiling Cupid.

"Mr. Jeon Jungkook , the CEO of the company."

She was in a trance she felt her feet were getting freeze in the floor her foots are getting tingling sensations when she felt his hands touched with her skin.

"Hi."

With that she sat on the chair in a trance still the pink circle was rounding her enormously. The fact is that she can't see it.

Jungkook watched her through side ways as he saw she was flatter enough and he marked her as his target.

"Well you fell for Cupids circle . Y/n the target is locked."